Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PR Prospects are being lead by the blind..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    how do you deduce this when they're stepping up too soon, i'm interested in your rationale. especially given the fact that we've historically handed mexicans their asses on a pretty consistent basis ... save for the last 5 years which have been nothing short of horrendous, albeit great for the other side. mf'ers are just being impatient in the developmental stages of careers and it's killing the buzz.
    These n199as ain't that good bro. That's the reality.

Comment

show me the stats? ....still waiting?? ...keep in mind I said Elite....I don't consider PDL elite, I don't even consider Salado elite.....definitely not Juanma. Garcia and Mares I thik are and will become elite, but not sure you guys have anyone right now on their level.

As for Margarito vs Cotto, I don't count either, the first Margarito cheated, the second, Margarito was defiitely a cheater, but now we don't know if he was a legit contender minus the plaster....wasn't a great amatuer....that being said, Cotto did what he was supposed to do.

so, still waiting for the stats?

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        Its mostly promoters. Dulorme lacking good fundamental boxing skills?

Most of these fighters have very good fundamentals - hence "a good prospect".
        Dulorme couldn't get away from a right hand against Abregu. His coach saw it but didn't give him the right advice.

Comment

Working...
        X