If Pac Destroys Sugar Shane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
    A warm up fight? lol.

The difference is Floyd was coming out of retirement and JMM called him out. JMM was his biggest possible payday at the time.

Manny is active and Manny could've picked a better opponent, a younger opponent, and an opponent close or at his prime.

Not the same thing.
    Lets put it this way, They don't feel hes going to be a big problem... Maybe not an easy fight but I guess that depends on what Mosely shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      people need to stop comparing floyd and manny....ones a defensive fighter one an offensive fighter..manny will always beat the opponent more brutally than floyd cause floyd is safety first...styles make fights my man
      co-sign this...

Comment

Originally posted by llamas1 View Post
        I'm afraid we will never see floyd at his best again.... I think with all his recent problems and seeing that most everybody pretty much hates him, his head will never really be in the game anymore....

Not that it has been in the past few years.....
        Floyd hasn't been in his prime since he moved up to 140 and then to 147.

Comment

Seriously??He'll get jack **** for credit from me.This fight is pacman clearly cherrypicking another old fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            That's true...one is the fighter of the decade and one isn't. Night and day difference.
            smh dude that **** is public opinion and has 0 to do with this thread man..grow up

Comment

*****'s logic - if manny beat shane, it means nothing, manny beat an old washed up fighter. But if shane beat manny then manny sucks, manny just got exposed, shane is the GOAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                he will have embarrassed Floyd once again.

Comment

Originally posted by llamas1 View Post
                  Will the *****s still claim Manny is picking up Floyds scraps....?
                  Or will they start to see that Manny just does it better??
                  Spoken like a true TARD.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    *****'s logic - if manny beat shane, it means nothing, manny beat an old washed up fighter. But if shane beat manny then manny sucks, manny just got exposed, shane is the GOAT!
                    thats why he needs to fight someone like a Berto or khan or someone in their prime
                    you just dont see it
                    manny can dig up the body of sugar ray robinson and fight a beat a corpse and you all will say its his greatest win and against someone Floyd ducked

Comment

Perfect way to put it. Manny will always beat his opponents more brutally, but will get hit and beat up. Floyd will always do it more skillfully, get hit less, but be far less entertaining in doing so.

This thread is a piece of shyt

Comment

Working...
                      X