Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Frustrated at Times; "I Don't Get the Credit I Deserve"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    When people have you as number 1 pound for pound how can you say you don't get the credit you deserve?
    I don't think the people did that was more so the writers. If you take a poll I think most ppl would out Canelo number one. Even though I hate to say that. He does have the best resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      What is with all these American fighters like Crawford and Ward who are ranked in top 3 P4P by every establishment media outlout imaginable without ever beating a prime top opponent complaining about not getting the credit they deserve, often claiming racism and so on, while at the same time usually cutting down fighters who have accomplished more than them whenever they are asked in an interview. "I don't know if GGG is for real or not" and **** like that as recently as a year or two ago, when GGG fought and dominated way better opponents, but then they claim they're not getting enough credit. Fighters that have way better wins than you, you **** on them, but then you complain you're not getting enough credit? It's the same **** over and over with these modern protected American boxers and it gets old.
      wait, have you seen Andre wards resume of who he's fought and beaten? Do you even watch boxing?

Comment

What an idiotic statement! Haha Dude most boxing experts and even non experts consider you top pound for pound in there world!! What does he want a crown to go with his belt next time?? Lol

Comment

He must be upset because he's not a huge attraction outside of Nebraska or just trying to give himself a edge or some sh** just keep fighting and don't worry about that other nonsense lol

Comment

When people are having you in the same p4p conversation as the likes Loma, Canelo and Usyk; then you are not underrated or missing out on credit.
            Everyone will have their own opinions as to which one should be top of the tree, but boxing is about differing tastes and perspectives from fans even more so than it is from the scoring judges on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Going back to the Gamboa fight here's who he has fought:

Benavidez
              Horn
              Indongo
              Diaz
              Molina Jr.
              Postol
              Lundy
              Jean
              Dulorme
              Beltran

All B level and C level opposition. Nobody is saying he's not a terrific fighter -- he clearly is, but his resume at welter (whether you want to say it's his fault or not) is very, very reminiscent of GGG's resume prior to Gennady facing Jacobs & Canelo. Just a long line of overmatched opponents with none of them being anywhere near A level.
              He's only had two fights at welterweight......

It's his 3rd weight class, as well. Who did he duck or not fight at 135 or 140 when he was back in those weight classes...?
              Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 10-16-2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                I don't think the people did that was more so the writers. If you take a poll I think most ppl would out Canelo number one. Even though I hate to say that. He does have the best resume.
                canelo is ranked wayyyyyyyy higher than crawford!!!!!!! canelo has fought way better opponents. way way better opponents.

Comment

It took Crawford 12 rounds to knockout a guy coming in with his hands down. He hasn't fought the best competition. Peterson and Brook are better than anyone Crawford has faced.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    He's only had two fights at welterweight......

It's his 3rd weight class, as well. Who did he duck or not fight at 135 or 140 when he was back in those weight classes...?
                    I shouldn't have said at welter because you're right, he's new to welter, what I should have said was his resume as a whole. And I'm not saying he ducked anybody but fact of the matter is, he doesn't have a single A level opponent on his resume. I mean I guess one could argue Gamboa bordered on A level during the time of that fight? Maybe? But then even freaking Gamboa went on to later get stopped by a 12 loss fighter.

His fault or not for a P4P guy his resume couldn't be more underwhelming.

Comment

Everyone who knows boxing knows how good he is. The only way to elevate himself more is fight guys outside top rank. Next time they throw him a top rank fighter that no one knows he’s gotta say no get me Spence, Thurman, porter or grarcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X