Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny priced himself out from Crawford fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Now here comes the lies from you.

Pacquiao was paid 10 mil for Horn.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...t-distribution

Why demand 20 for Crawford and take 10 for Horn. Quack quack quack.
    lies?? i posted what he got for horn! he was guarantee $10 mil but could earned over $15mil.

i got it mixed up with rios, that pac could end up with $30 mil. this is not for the horn fight, it was a typo. for the horn fight he got $10 mil and could get over $15 mil with ppv, etc.

do you think arum was offering him anything close to that for a fight with crawford when pac is getting ready to leave top rank??

Comment

Pacquiao wanted more money than the fight was worth. If he wanted a large percentage it wouldn't have been a problem. He made the fight impossible, Arum would have lost money. That's pricing yourself out, that's ducking.
      manny got $23 mil for algieri!! how did this happen? you're telling me algieri has a better name than crawford???

TC is undefeated, some say he's even better than floyd!!!! you think they cant find a way to promote this to make it bigger than what it really is?

like i said, arum didnt want it! the writing is on the wall! pac wasnt gonna re-sign, pac was getting ready to leave.

Comment

Pacquiao wanted more money than the fight was worth. If he wanted a large percentage it wouldn't have been a problem. He made the fight impossible, Arum would have lost money. That's pricing yourself out, that's ducking.
        No. It’s called options. If you can’t give me what I want, why should I give you what you want, which is a push for Crawford. We all knew that was the angle and Pacquiao knows it too. It’s not that the fight isn’t winnable, but it’s a power move in Pacquiao and I commend him for it. This is a Pacquiao-Arum issue, nothing to do with it being Bud the fighter. Bud just happens to be the guy Arum is trying to put over. It could have been anyone. It’s no secret that Pac has been short changed with Arum and that Arum knew he was leaving. Pacquiao gave him the finger and refused to be used. That’s all that was. Power move.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          lies?? i posted what he got for horn! he was guarantee $10 mil but could earned over $15mil.

i got it mixed up with rios, that pac could end up with $30 mil. this is not for the horn fight, it was a typo. for the horn fight he got $10 mil and could get over $15 mil with ppv, etc.

do you think arum was offering him anything close to that for a fight with crawford when pac is getting ready to leave top rank??
          What PPV? It was on ESPN. Stop spinning your lies.

Comment

what lies??

(Pacquiao is guaranteed $10 million for this fight but he can clear over $15 million depending on PPV both in Australia and other international broadcasting deals plus his personal sponsorships )

Comment

from the same link that you even posted!

According to Dan Rafael of ESPN, the 38-year-old earned $10 million in prize money from the bout, plus a bonus based on television viewing in the Philippines.

what lies again?????

Comment

from the same link that you even posted!

According to Dan Rafael of ESPN, the 38-year-old earned $10 million in prize money from the bout, plus a bonus based on television viewing in the Philippines.

what lies again?????
                Philippines don't have PPV. He got 3 extra chickens and a pickled egg.

Comment

what lies??

(Pacquiao is guaranteed $10 million for this fight but he can clear over $15 million depending on PPV both in Australia and other international broadcasting deals plus his personal sponsorships )
                  from the same link you even posted! it says right in there!

what lies am i spinning again?

Comment

Comment

The link doesn't say that. Lying again. Poor ******. I haven't got time for silly little games where you make up ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X