Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trial starts for man who shot at Detroit area teen for ringing his doorbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most racist redneck greeting you could imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      So you don't know. You just talked crap. Isn't possible that the shooter is mentally ill only and not a racist?

Stop throwing fuel on a fire that might not be there.

you sound, at the very least, incredibly out of touch with race relations in america.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        You haven't made a compelling case whatsoever in either argument.

How about you explain how Ali beats fury, do you even know?

ali in 1967 had a dinamite chin, the fastest hands we have ever seen on a HW, and real, threatening punching power. he hit a hell of a lot harder than steve cunningham, who crushed fury with a looping shot and didn't even turn his knuckles over fully. steve cunningham is not a naturally bigger guy than ali, he fought most of his prime at cruiserweight and even there he was not a particularly good puncher!

ali would not only beat fury, he'd beat him up. the only thhing tyson fury does better is being big. he doesn't have a better jab, a bigger punch, a better chin, much of the important stuff that come with being big, either! only thing ali would not be used to and that would be different would be his reliance on tying up a guy if he needed rest, and how hard that is when an opponent is half a foot taller than you are. but styles mkae fights, and with prime ali that would not matter, fury'd try to box with him and lose.

6-7 rounds. no more, either. ali could be a sharp puncher. they are a completely different class of fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Elroy is that you?

Fury's biggest assets are his speed and mobility which are extraordinary... for this HW era where top fighters are 6'5+ feet tall and weigh up to 300 pounds (Valuev). But he's still sloooow and clumsy compared to the Greatest.

Compared to Ali he'd be like a little faster and more mobile Primo Carnera but without the power.

1964 Cassius Clay would frustrate the **** out of prime Tyson Fury and UD him rather easily. 118-110 sounds about right.

And yes, we have seen Tyson Fury at his prime yet. Three years ago when he dethroned Klitschko. That was his absolute prime.

3 years of weight cycling , coke addiction, booze and depression have certainly taken a toll on his body. He will never be the same guy who beat Klitschko.

I do think he beats Wilder doe, but that's only because I don't think much of Bumsquad.
          Originally posted by New England View Post
          ali in 1967 had a dinamite chin, the fastest hands we have ever seen on a HW, and real, threatening punching power. he hit a hell of a lot harder than steve cunningham, who crushed fury with a looping shot and didn't even turn his knuckles over fully. steve cunningham is not a naturally bigger guy than ali, he fought most of his prime at cruiserweight and even there he was not a particularly good puncher!

ali would not only beat fury, he'd beat him up. the only thhing tyson fury does better is being big. he doesn't have a better jab, a bigger punch, a better chin, much of the important stuff that come with being big, either! only thing ali would not be used to and that would be different would be his reliance on tying up a guy if he needed rest, and how hard that is when an opponent is half a foot taller than you are. but styles mkae fights, and with prime ali that would not matter, fury'd try to box with him and lose.

6-7 rounds. no more, either. ali could be a sharp puncher. they are a completely different class of fighter.
          I don't see it. What I do see is fury evolving his skillset every fight he's in. Yeah his body looked like shlt in his last fight against pianeta, but he fought the most absolutely perfect fight anyone could fight. That pianeta fight was a clinic. Tyson fury was a surgeon.

He was green against cunningham and the ONLY reason he got put on his ass was because he's an immature bastard and he was showboating cunningham. Also that was probably one of the hardest and most picture perfect shots cunningham has ever landed because he was furious after fury shoved him after the first round.

What you guys fail to see is fury's boxing ability, he's not like valuev where he's just size, he studies the science, all the tiny subtleties of a student of the game are there, the shoulder roll, the pivot to hook, his control and understanding of range, footwork, head movement, body targeting, check hook.

Fury's boxing I.Q is ****ing tremendous. Ali has a literal mountain to climb to beat fury, with his head movement l, footwork, jab, length and size, i don't even see how ali can land consistently on him.

This was a ****ing clinic. We haven't seen the best of fury yet. He just needs to get in shape.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-11-2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I guess the update wasn't as interesting as the crime. Over 100 comments in the other thread and this one lingers......weird

Comment

Errmmm. Did you not read that they had had a lot of break-ins? How is that related to the poor kid being black?

Again. Stop throwing fuel where you don't know there's a fire.
              Go read the original thread that Motor posted.

Comment

So you don't know. You just talked crap. Isn't possible that the shooter is mentally ill only and not a racist?

Stop throwing fuel on a fire that might not be there.
                Yeah if I was a betting man I would put my money on racist ...

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Blacks are never given the benefit of the doubt, because blackness is criminalized. You always have to prove yourself. Blacks are guilty until proven innocent. You have people who still believe Obama is behind 9/11. Go figure that.
                  Obama behind 9/11 . I never heard that before. Bush being behind 9/11 is all I've heard. Quote them so I can laugh at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    Obama behind 9/11 . I never heard that before. Bush being behind 9/11 is all I've heard. Quote them so I can laugh at them.
                    I had posted the video before. Look it up on Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I guess the update wasn't as interesting as the crime. Over 100 comments in the other thread and this one lingers......weird
                      I think the video made a lot of them stfu.

Comment

Working...
                      X