Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Mocks Khan: Please Don't Rehydrate & Hurt Me, Mr. Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Brook said he would fight. Khan with one arm and one leg

Time to take the fight

10lbs is not a big deal.

He can use oxifrine to cut like his disgraced stablemate Billy Joe
    Stablemates just because they're from same country... xenophobic much? By that logic Spence and Crawford are stablemates as well then so no problems making that fight?
    Brook is with Hearn, Saunders with Warren so they're under rival promotions. As far as I'm aware Brook is signed up to VADA along with all of Hearns other ranked fighters, so no suspect supplements or he'd have been caught already just like idiot boy Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Brook has been a welterweight his whole career basically, barring a couple of fights. so why not just make it a normal welterweight fight? Khan has fought above 147 too..

why does Khan need a rehydration clause v a career welterweight for a welterweight fight?
      Because hes shyt scared of losing and trying to get every advantage possible, probably ask to pick Brooks gloves next.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
        Did you have a problem when Floyd-Marquez was set at 144lbs but Floyd came in at 146lbs anyway. Or when Floyd drained Clenelo to 152? I doubt it. Brooks being doing the 10lb rehydration clause for multiple fights when he was the IBF champion, its nothing new to him. It should be easy with the help of his dodgy nutritionist and bodybuilding steroid trainer he can make it easily, just the odd nasal spray or two should help him get there.
        you
        Idiot Mayweather was away from the ring almost 2 years and he
        Just couldn't make 144
        And clenelo made that decision and drained himself because he actually thought that he could win.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
          Stablemates just because they're from same country... xenophobic much? By that logic Spence and Crawford are stablemates as well then so no problems making that fight?
          Brook is with Hearn, Saunders with Warren so they're under rival promotions. As far as I'm aware Brook is signed up to VADA along with all of Hearns other ranked fighters, so no suspect supplements or he'd have been caught already just like idiot boy Saunders.

Everyone in the Ingle Gym is dirty including the steroid taking trainer

They have been using UKAD loopholes to cheat

Oxilofrine is heavily abused in the UK and used to help with quick weight loss and to help with speed.

Brook is on it

Comment

#Khanivore #TooShookForBrook.”

I see Brook kind of stepped his trash talk game up since those whack chocolate brownie references lol

Comment

I'd like to see two things in this fight 1. How Khan handles Brooks punches and 2. How Brook handles Khan's hand speed. I think it'll be something to watch out for.

Comment

Also after all these years of waiting, begging and crying for a Khan fight Brook finally is on the cusp of getting what he's so desperately wanted for years now lol He better not get smoked by Khan or he'll be living in regret for years to come lol

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post

Oxilofrine is heavily abused in the UK and used to help with quick weight. Brook is on it

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Oxilofrine is heavily abused in the UK and used to help with quick weight loss and to help with speed.

Brook is on it
                    You're missing the point of Brook along with every other ranked Matchroom fighter being signed up to VADA. If they were on something they'd have been caught out - as proved with Saunders and Canelo previously, VADA don't miss a trick.
                    Whether it's xenophobia towards Brits or an aversion to Brook and Ingle due to being a Khan fan, your're grasping at straws.

Comment

Just agree to hydration clause to get fight made.
                      Khan being a bit cautious now, but was brave fighting nelo Being koed has made Khan cautious

Comment

Working...
                      X