Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mikey Garcia the most feared fighter today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No........

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
      No........
      Yes.......

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Yes.......
        Consuela nooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          I use to like Mikey

But he thinks he's better than he is and asks for too much money

He thinks he's done more than he has and thinks he deserves more than he does
          when you have guy's like his pops around the gym making statements like "mikey will stop pacquaio before the 9th round or dont pay us". this will kinda boost your ego up you know.

Comment

WAR MIKEY said Spence demanded $10m so it must be true. He also said Mikey was ducked by Linares, Cotto, Gamboa, Uchiyama, Lomachenko, Crawford, Thurman too and he's an honest and unbiased poster with good connections I'm sure.

Meanwhile on planet earth Garcia talks a big game and dumb fans and fanboys lap it up and keep falling for it but most people have began to see through him.

Excellent talent but one that needs specific styles and is very picky on who he fights. He doesn't strike me as someone that's super confident in himself and he's probably the most pointless elite fighter today. I was a big fan of his years ago and now I just don't care about him. He fought basically on my doorstep in June and I didn't even make the effort to go and I go to nearly all local fights. I probably won't even watch his next fight on TV. He's just became so meh to me.

Comment

What? He's got people in his weight class, below his weight class and above his weight class all calling him out. He looked like crap against a limited opponent in his last fight too.

Comment

He’s second behind Amir khan

Comment

"I mean, he had Gamboa, Linares, Lomachenko and Crawford in shook"

All of these fighters called him out...Loma even called him out last week but they are so shook of him !

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    He’s second behind Amir khan
                    No no no. You got Mikey all wrong. He does want to fight all the dangerous opponents, but luck just isn't on his side. The fact that his eventual opponents are all face first fighters with their legs seemingly stuck in mud is pure 100% coincidence LOL

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      I mean, he had Gamboa, Linares, Lomachenko and Crawford in shook. Maybe Cotto and Pacquiao too. Now even Spence is trying to price himself out of it
                      Tzarkazim I presume.

Comment

Working...
                      X