No announcement yet.

This Chicago Shooting is crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I’ve read that murderers in a Chicago basically operate with impunity because people in the community are afraid to speak up, testify, etc. And because murders are so frequent there has to be a huge backlog of unsolved murders. It’s an American tragedy that shouldn’t be happening
    Sounds like Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I can't even imagine stepping foot in Chicago, at least not without a gun, side piece, and maybe a machete in case I run out of ammo in the first hour I'm there.
      If you aint in a gang, no one is coming for you.

Comment

Why they all went inside? No one stood outside as a lookout.

If you’re about that life, never enter a room you don’t know how to get out of.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post

So many questions to ask them.

Comment

You can tell in the beginning they knew the guys were there. They should have used that time to bolt. Thugs normally don't have the best aim (especially on the run) and they would have stood a much better chance of living running than staying couped up in that death trap.

I also read that those gas station glass were bullet proof. They could have tried to keep that door shut if they were too spooked to run.

Comment

The only answer for that was, that gas station is on their friends territory.
              051 Young Money always post up and make videos there so they may have felt more comfortable.

They didn't expect Trigger Happy Family to roll up and blast but THF was on a mission that whole week to kill whoever they saw anywhere in that territory..

People talking about running and blasting back. This **** happened in less than 15 seconds. This isn't Grand Theft Auto. With 30 plus bullets coming at you, you don't make the best decisions. Them shielding themselves with their guy was complete survival instinct, live or die.

It's sad they killed the wrong dudes.

Comment

They got caught slipping. Plus having a look out outside wont help the one inside when all of them aint strap.

And you thinking too hard about that, people gotta live too. If you think like that then you might as well just stay inside your house.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  The only answer for that was, that gas station is on their friends territory.
                  051 Young Money always post up and make videos there so they may have felt more comfortable.

They didn't expect Trigger Happy Family to roll up and blast but THF was on a mission that whole week to kill whoever they saw anywhere in that territory..

People talking about running and blasting back. This **** happened in less than 15 seconds. This isn't Grand Theft Auto. With 30 plus bullets coming at you, you don't make the best decisions. Them shielding themselves with their guy was complete survival instinct, live or die.

It's sad they killed the wrong dudes.
                  Chicago got some weird ass gang names lol. Trigger happy family and young money?

Comment

The reason I know it was the wrong guys is because THF was bragging to 051 Young Money that they killed two of their guys on instagram, twitter, etc.

So YM051 OG told them those aren't even our guys. Those are just some friends from another click so that killing doesn't count.

They seriously do keep score like it's a basketball game.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      The reason I know it was the wrong guys is because THF was bragging to 051 Young Money that they killed two of their guys on instagram, twitter, etc.

So YM051 OG told them those aren't even our guys. Those are just some friends from another click so that killing doesn't count.

They seriously do keep score like it's a basketball game.
                      Technically in the gang world, you have to retaliate even though they are not from your gang but they were associate with it so not doing anything about it will make the gang look bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X