No announcement yet.

Apparently Tank Was Not Aware Of Floyd's Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    This is progress. I believe Floyd and DeBouf and Lomachenko are down for it.
    None of these people can make Gervonta get in the ring if he doesn't want to, Lomachenko isn't his mandatory or anything so if he says no then the fight won't happen, I don't know how his contract looks like but worst case scenario for him and Floyd to take it to court because of Gervonta's refusal to fulfill his contract and him being shelved for some years until he can leave. All of course only if that whole "beef" is real and not just a publicity stunt to hype up Tank's next fight, they got ppl talking about Tank so that's good for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      None of these people can make Gervonta get in the ring if he doesn't want to, Lomachenko isn't his mandatory or anything so if he says no then the fight won't happen, I don't know how his contract looks like but worst case scenario for him and Floyd to take it to court because of Gervonta's refusal to fulfill his contract and him being shelved for some years until he can leave. All of course only if that whole "beef" is real and not just a publicity stunt to hype up Tank's next fight, they got ppl talking about Tank so that's good for both.
      Not only a potential contract breach but a severe assault on his own reputation if that ended up being the case. If everyone involved wants it to go ahead and just one fighter refuses too then it’s a duck that can’t be spun by promotion/handling. That type of thing would ruin basically anyones chances of being taken seriously ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Tank has the IQ of Maxine Waters so of course he will never have a clue
        Jeff Sessions is a better comparison.....Sessions (weed has no medical benefits), science, doctors, cancer patients....etc say different.....OH MY BAD you were going THAT WAY WITH IT.....

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
          Jeff Sessions is a better comparison.....Sessions (weed has no medical benefits), science, doctors, cancer patients....etc say different.....OH MY BAD you were going THAT WAY WITH IT.....
          Maxine is low IQ , Session's well he's just useless and recuses himself as AG

Comment

Tank had sex with Floyd's underage daughter. He really wants nothing 2 do with Tank now

Comment

Originally posted by Pago007 View Post
              Tank had sex with Floyd's underage daughter. He really wants nothing 2 do with Tank now
              I heard he fooled around with her too

Comment

Working...
              X