No announcement yet.

Can we throw a BoxingScene party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we throw a BoxingScene party?

I really want to do this. We all need to meet up somewhere and party. We can work out a couple of dates that no ones doing anything and we'll fly out somewhere. I think it would be cool as ****.

negro, go make some friends in real life!

Comment

https://www.meetup.com/

Comment

fly out there

you must ave absolutely nothing going for you if you'd even dedicate a weekend and a plane ticket to meeting dudes on bscene.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          negro, go make some friends in real life!
          I live a very sad and lonely existence. Haven't you seen my post history?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            fly out there

you must ave absolutely nothing going for you if you'd even dedicate a weekend and a plane ticket to meeting dudes on bscene.
            I really don't. My life revolves around this place. I thought some of you were actually interested in meeting up somewhere, like at Larry's place or something.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              I really don't. My life revolves around this place. I thought some of you were actually interested in meeting up somewhere, like at Larry's place or something.
              I want to see the Mexican posters meet up with the black posters and have a rumble seeing as they are always arguing in NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                I want to see the Mexican posters meet up with the black posters and have a rumble seeing as they are always arguing in NSB.
                See, you get it.

Comment

Any of you guys live in LA, meet at Downey Brewery.

Comment

That party would fucking SUCK.

Comment

Working...
                    X