Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

My favorite pastime right here:

Pirate hat a necessity for this game

I think the hat might be the scariest bit.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      He's in prison, but not for that.

Seems he was running a Ponzi scheme. All that boy band millions of dollars pouring in, yet he had to scheme for even more.
      Actually he's dead

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        Actually he's dead
        Ah, didn't know that.

I hope he died in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Yeah, that was Lou Perlman. There are rumors that he did something with Nick Carter, the older brother of Aaron Carter.

"But the creepy allegations made in the VF piece are troubling — from former LFO singer Rich Cronin's saying that Lou had a penchant for "massaging" his young dudes, to an Abercrombie employee-turned-personal assistant named Steve Mooney alleging that Pearlman once full-on propositioned him and implied that sexual favors would land him a spot in a band. Mooney tells Burrough, "There was one guy in every band — one sacrifice ... who takes it for Lou."

According to a onetime singer and co-manager, Phoenix Stone, that guy was Nick Carter in the Backstreet Boys. Stone claims in the VF story that Pearlman was "inappropriate" with Carter, leading to a "big blowup." Nick's mother, Jane Carter, is even quoted in the article, saying, "Certain things happened" and calling the financial scandal "the least of [Pearlman's] injustices."

http://www.mtv.com/news/1573182/back...-karmas-karma/
          I actually listened to it again it was such a good interview. Too bad the guy rich Cronin is dead. Even got to smash prime Jennifer love Hewitt

https://youtu.be/cahs0_CthVI

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            He was probably molested by someone in the sick music industry when he was young.

Now he is warped.
            The original manager who created nsync and Backstreet Boys was a huge pedo. There's a good ass Howard stern interview about him from a member of the band LFO

Basically was a band manager just to have cute guys around him. Wouldn't surprise me if Aaron was a victim

Comment

Yeah Lou Pearlman died in prison last year.

This Rich Cronin interview is worth watching I had no idea he was so hilarious. He passed a few years ago from cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                Yeah Lou Pearlman died in prison last year.

This Rich Cronin interview is worth watching I had no idea he was so hilarious. He passed a few years ago from cancer.

Yea prob the best interview I've heard on the show. But that doesn't get deep into the pearlman stuff. The one I posted with just audio does

Comment

Yea prob the best interview I've heard on the show. But that doesn't get deep into the pearlman stuff. The one I posted with just audio does
                  Oh shit you're right. I had heard all parts of the audio before and I thought this video was gonna be the entire thing in one piece but it's definitely more about Lovehugetits. Good looking out.

Comment

Working...
                  X