Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fanboys need to understand that no matter how many wins he manages to rack up...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt you'll see Canelo at 155 ever again.
    I'm amazed how fans think it's so easy for a man to weigh what he weighed years earlier! Maturation adds weight, simple as that!

Ray

Comment

Lol what? I doubt Canelo can or even wants to make 155 anymore. He doesn't have any excuses after going to 165 for Chavez. It'll be at 160

Comment

The fight will happen as soon as golden boy are as sure as can be that Canelo will win.

Comment

Having the fight at 155 is a joke. I'm no "fan boy" but Golovkin would be an idiot to try and make that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            did you wake up this morning and think, how many dog**** threads can i make in 24 hours? really have come out with some crap today.
            Weren't you the loner who said Jacobs had absolutely no chance to win this horrible mismatch?

Comment

youre working on an old paradigm

Canelo used 155 as an excuse before "because he wasnt a true middleweight" and "needed time to acclimate to the weight"

News to you, he has a fight scheduled at 164 lbs. Weight excuse no longer valid.

Im not saying Team Canelo wont find another excuse. Here are 2 possibilities:

-GGG taking a June fight doesnt leave enough time for a Sept matchup. Canelo waits for no one.
              -Cotto deserves a rematch, in Sept (assuming that Cotto manages not to look like dogsh!p in the interim)

Comment

Originally posted by Nubia View Post
                Weren't you the loner who said Jacobs had absolutely no chance to win this horrible mismatch?
                i made repeated posts saying he had a great shot of winning. one of the few who did.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  did you wake up this morning and think, how many dog**** threads can i make in 24 hours? really have come out with some crap today.
                  Says the KING of Dog **** Threads!

Comment

There's good trolls, mediocre trolls and then there's Nubia. The weight isn't even an issue, Canelo and Oscar already said it would happen at 160.

Comment

Is this something to celebrate??

Comment

Working...
                      X