No announcement yet.

Tony Ferguson Vs Khabib Nurmagomedov Super-Fight in the Making

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Ferguson Vs Khabib Nurmagomedov Super-Fight in the Making

The winner of The Ultimate Fighter 13 and currently #2 ranked fighter in the lightweight division, Tony Ferguson (22-3) has been offered $200,000 by the #1 ranked fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov (24-0) to fight him .

i've never heard of them before, is one of them the guy that beat Shane Mosley last May

Comment

Why is this a Super Fight? Its the top guys fighting for a shot at the belt. Thats standard fare in the UFC.

Comment

This will be a tremendous fight, awesome that Khabib is willing to pay Toney to make it happen, but the UFC should pull their head out of their ass and pay Toney. The winner is mando to Conor, so build up the opponent already. This fight should be headlining the Brooklyn card instead of the boring Holmes fight. As of right now, UFC 208 is DOA.

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooh!

Comment

Let there be blood!

Comment

Tony is the man, but I don't love his chances vs Khabib. Thats assuming Khabib is as good as he looked last time out & assuming he don't get injured & this fight doesn't happen til Oct. 2018 or something crazy like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Tony is the man, but I don't love his chances vs Khabib. Thats assuming Khabib is as good as he looked last time out & assuming he don't get injured & this fight doesn't happen til Oct. 2018 or something crazy like that.
                Actually, Tony Ferguson is the only fighter who has legitimate chances to beat Khabib (because of how his unorthodox style is). If Khabib beats Tony Ferguson with ease, then nobody can stop that ****ing gorilla, what makes it more interesting is that they both have a great gas tank

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  Actually, Tony Ferguson is the only fighter who has legitimate chances to beat Khabib
                  Idk about Khabib being nearly unbeatable, but for sure McGregor is f#cked if Khabib wins. I'd wager that should Khabib win that McGregor moves up to fight Woodley, he'll force a trilogy with Diaz or hell he might even get Nick Diaz in the mix, but I don't see him fighting Khabib whatever happens.

Comment

Conor moving up to fight Woodley is just as dangerous, if not then more dangerous than fighting Khabib. Woodley could potentially spark Conor out and we all know how sudden knockouts can affect careers. Just look at Liddell. Got kayo'd then kept getting kayo'd. GSP as well, turned him into the safest, safety-first fighter in UFC history. It took Lawler years to recover from Diaz and it ruined Ben Henderson.

Now if Khabib or even if Tony wins. (although I dislike Tony). If Conor chooses to fight any of the Diaz bros or anything other than Khabib, Tony, or Aldo. Then there is no excuse.

If anyone knows me is that I may gas up fighters in the sub forum. But a duck is a duck to me. I don't play that sh.t

Comment

Working...
                    X