Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          and ortiz over rios.
          Ortiz gonna make Rios quit

Comment

you can do nothing but love this guy

Why is this funny?

Who cares lol. If I was him I wouldn't care to know who any of those people are either.

And why you insist on bringing up mma on a boxing forum I don't understand. Aqui se viene a hablar del boxeo, no se porque usted e otros insisten en invadir este sitio con esa mierda de mixtos artes martiales.

Comment

Honestly can someone tell me why Ortiz and rios are still around both certified cans they should revoke their boxing liscense

Comment

im not surprised...alot of fighters that are actually involved in the sport dont necessarily follow boxing the way us "hardcore" fans do...fans like us who post on forums like these kinda geek or nerd out over the sport

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Why is this funny?

Who cares lol. If I was him I wouldn't care to know who any of those people are either.

And why you insist on bringing up mma on a boxing forum I don't understand. Aqui se viene a hablar del boxeo, no se porque usted e otros insisten en invadir este sitio con esa mierda de mixtos artes martiales.
                  came on wraps, don't you love el chino? i know you do... plus if you think about it is a shot at the ones who actually brings the mma debate to a boxing forum, chino doesn't even know who the fuck is mcgregor, the biggest star of their sport. and he certanly would beat the living dog shit out of mcgregor

Comment

came on wraps, don't you love el chino? i know you do... plus if you think about it is a shot at the ones who actually brings the mma debate to a boxing forum, chino doesn't even know who the fuck is mcgregor, the biggest star of their sport. and he certanly would beat the living dog shit out of mcgregor
                    Is mma popular in Argentina? Everyone ask boxers about McGregor so I think it's fair to talk about him

Comment

Working...
                    X