No announcement yet.

Kell & GGG size comparisons right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell & GGG size comparisons right now

I know how ya'll like to talk about that. Kell posted this picture from the promo.

Thoughts (I know it's not the best angle)

Kell looks like he's at 160 lol. Maybe it's the angle but ggg body looks huge compare to kell.

Comment

Brook carrying about 10lbs more than he usually does, will be a bigger difference on fight night.

Comment

Comment

Both guys look in great shape. GGG is probably closer to 165 right now but that's just a guess. Brook looks ready to go.

Having said that, you can see who the naturally bigger man is. GGGs chest, shoulders, head and arms are just bigger and always will be. Then again, you look at any welter in history moving up to middleweight and you see the same differences. Thing is, does Kell have an aspect of his game that is better than GGG.

Khan effectively won the majority of rounds because he was faster...much faster than Canelo. Does Brook have anything like that? I personally don't think so but he is strong and should make it as physical as possible and try to last 7-8 rounds.

Comment

In boxing boots GGG looks to be 1" to 1 1/2" taller, his shoulder height is pronounced also.
            The size in this match up "Meaningless"!!!!!!

This is about a power puncher vs a pure boxer! That's it and the fact that the power guy is from a heavier division is a difference maker also.
            I doubt their will be 10 pounds difference come bell time.
            GGG 172lbs.
            Kell 164lbs.

Brook is in deep, lets see how he fares!
            Ray

Comment

lmfao at the head size difference........

Comment

look pretty similar to me, GGG a bit broader, certainly nowhere near the size difference that people on here make it out to be

Comment

Still some time for Brook to gain a bit more size but he looks like he is holding the extra weight a bit better than Khan was perhaps after this win/loss Brook might be going to 154lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    lmfao at the head size difference........
                    GGG has a tank head....doesnt help Brook has a bit of a pea head....but it is pronounced difference lol

Comment

Working...
                    X