Collapse
No announcement yet.

The biggest surprise for me at e3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe because I was spiderman fan since I was a kid but can you imagine open world Spiderman game on Arkham City level? Easily game of E3

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Death Stranding [new KOJIMA game, starring Norman Reedus] looks crazy as hell. Sony gave Kojima a blank check with all the freedom he wants so who knows what the hell this game will be like:

That was the dumbest thing I seen in my life I can't believe they let him show that on stage a grown man naked on beach holding a baby and crying that was it

When Kojima tries to be artistic it never ends well I already know this will suck

Comment

Originally posted by RobertEasterJr View Post
        The biggest surprise - again no new boxing & tennis games.
        Not at e3, but this is happening

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post

That's cool and all and boxing + VR is a no brainier, but why is it so many VR games look like games from 2005?

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post

Seems like Niko is the only boxing fan lol

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              That's cool and all and boxing + VR is a no brainier, but why is it so many VR games look like games from 2005?
              because you need 90 fps ....if you don't have a big budget, you have to compromise. Capcom is promising a lot with a fully playable Resident Evil....but they have a big budget...
              Last edited by -Hyperion-; 06-22-2016, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Days gone looks alright, but I am more excited about Dead rising 4, even though it has been repeated to death

Comment

This game looks mad!! what is the name of the game?? i am now interested

Comment

Working...
                  X