No announcement yet.

biggest issue you ever had with your girl/wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child birth is a big issue!
    And sometimes the month leading up to it.
    Throw in any complication and it's enough to add years to your age.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      The question is does she flush her **** rags?.
      I'm gonna have to plead the fifth on this one
      Last edited by -jose-; 03-19-2015, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Go figure????? Always it's the little things!!
        She was ok with it?
        Cause she was already getting some as well outside of you?

Comment

you know what my chick is pretty cool but the one thing we bumped heads on for reals was the tv, I need it on 24/7 I cant stand being in a quiet room I cant even sleep without some movies,show or something on in the background and she hated it. Pssh eventually she got used to it, she tried to at first make me wear headphone and listen to music or whatever, fuck that I told her to wear that or put some damn ear plugs in. Now shes turns on the tv herself lol.

Comment

She found flaws in my inside game. Gotta work the jab now.

Comment

I finished with a girl at university cos she kept wanting to bum me with a strap on, the butt eating was bad enough (quite funky actually). I turned round once and said I had piles(haemoroids). She fukin replied "its fine they're like speed bumps".

This is wheb I realised how much this 19yr old girl wanted to bum me, it was serious so I wept and ditched her. True events. Scouse girls are filthy!

Comment

She busted out the 10x7.5 inch on you..lol

Damn.

was the whole experience shocking to you?
                She wanted show you her prison rules.

Comment

It looked a good fukin 8+ incher. She just wanted to bum me I kid you not!

I dont know if it was rumour or bs, but apparently afyer sleeping with someone, shed sit there, awake, just watching you sleep. Two guys attested to this. So I think she was a complete nympho.

She was very forthco.ing with boys, I mean sen I 1st met her I was outside having a smoke and I felt my butt being pinched, turned around and she was stood there smiing and it went from there...

Weird girl, at 18 I was too green for a girl to be.bumming me senseless. Right now id take it, on the condition I can 'strawberry cheesecake' them (come on their face then.punch on the nose, voila strawberry cheesecake!).

I've had the classic "ewww too much weed, drink too much, why you always going out to see your paps instead of me?" Etc like I bet everyone here has, that's annoying, fudge changing which circles I run in/my vices. Never been with a girl longer than 8/9 months like.
                  Im a c.ock rly, I want 2 funt women but I dont like the female of the species wen u get too close with them,hate clingyness...

Boring rant over. Sending myself of 2 fuppin sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                    It looked a good fukin 8+ incher. She just wanted to bum me I kid you not!

I dont know if it was rumour or bs, but apparently afyer sleeping with someone, shed sit there, awake, just watching you sleep. Two guys attested to this. So I think she was a complete nympho.

She was very forthco.ing with boys, I mean sen I 1st met her I was outside having a smoke and I felt my butt being pinched, turned around and she was stood there smiing and it went from there...

Weird girl, at 18
                    now id take it, on the condition I can 'strawberry cheesecake' them (come on their face then.punch on the nose, voila strawberry cheesecake!).

I've had the classic "ewww too much weed, drink too much, why you always going out to see your paps instead of me?" Etc like I bet everyone here has, that's annoying, fudge changing which circles I run in/my vices. Never been with a girl longer than 8/9 months like.
                    Im a c.ock rly, I want 2 funt women but I dont like the female of the species wen u get too close with them,hate clingyness...

Boring rant over. Sending myself of 2 fuppin sleep.
                    Haha ****in epic man.

Comment

I cheated on my girl for a solid 4 months when she was pregnant.... with my ex. Not good. She stored that **** and like a year later revenge cheated on me. We eventually brushed it under the rug.

Comment

Working...
                      X