No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton: "Amir Khan Will Never Be Defeated If He Boxes Instead of Brawls."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    But Khan boxed Garcia, and Garcia knocked him out, because he timed him.
    Khan didnt box garcia he stood in front of him throwing 9 shot combis

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Here's a little side-note, that will take some time for your simple mind to figure out ..... If there wasn't anything to discredit, could I???
      Floyd-Pac fans go at discrediting the other guy's wins all the time even though those two are ATGs. So, you're ******ed response is irrelevant.

And that link to a Colozzo thread is your so-called evidence\proof .... Wow, you're silly as shit.
      It was a Brook thread, air head. I am a silly **** now that is some fancy vocabulary coming from someone who can't even read properly to distinguish between actual quotes and the author's opinion in an article.

Oh and the Collazo quote was genuine evidence to prove you are a dork. You were bigging up Collazo and then turned on him as if he was a bum only cuz Khan won, Hypocrite much?

You remind me of one of those ******ed kids that had his Batman doll stolen as a kid, and now that you're in late puberty you're looking for another hero to worship.
      Batman doll? Action figure more like, but I am assuming you've only been around dildos to even know the difference.

And of all the people out there, you've chosen "King Con" to worship, in spite of the fact that he's the biggest con-artist in boxing .... that's enough proof that you're not a boxing fan, you're a pathetic pseudo-hero worshiping groupie.

And Khan is your hero!

\Discussion

(Its extremely Difficult to debate facts with guys that have their hero's nuts firmly planted in both cheeks)
      What is even there to debate? You can't even read son.
      Last edited by Box-Office; 05-19-2014, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        What is even there to debate? You can't even read son.
        I would guess the butthurt is staring to marinate a little ... Your so-called attempts at a reply throughout this thread have been incoherent and without focus.

Even King Con deserves better Khan-tards than you guys Your quite horrible at defending his position.

Comment

Ole Ricky 'atton still hasn't recovered from that turnbuckle eh?

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post

Ole Ricky 'atton still hasn't recovered from that turnbuckle eh?
            That first lost is always the hardest to take ....

I like Hatton, he was one hell of a fighter with much heart -- Definitely a future HOF'er . But his statements about Khan are reaching just a little too far ......

Comment

Yes no bias there...Amir Khan boxes, but eventually get his bell rung his defense is not all that good not to mention his china chin, then he stupidly brawls buzzed,and gets put to sleep. The headline should be "If Khan could manage to stay awake,and box after he gets his bell rung he could be hard to beat". **** Prescot almost killed him within the first 30 seconds with one punch no amount of great boxing is gonna save you if you have a glass chin, and no master defense to protect it.

Comment

Working...
              X