No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley To Leave Naazim, Will Train With His Father

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley To Leave Naazim, Will Train With His Father

Reports have been circulating that Sugar Shane Mosley will be fighting current WBA Welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi next year as Mosley will be coming out of retirement for this fight.

Mosley was on hand at the Watson Family Christmas Classic Charity basketball game and though no official announcement has been made, the Malignaggi is the fight Mosley is gearing up for.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'll speak for everyone and say no 1 gives a damn Shane

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      I'll speak for everyone and say no 1 gives a damn Shane
      Thank you Larry......

Comment

Its a damn shane when no one gives a **** about shame

Comment

doesn't matter who trains Shane, he's shot to hell
          wouldn't be surprised if Paulie boxes him silly at this point

Comment

Train for what?

Comment

yea those sneaky towel snaps and that foam swimming aid didnt really do sht.

Comment

**** ill be happy to watch that fight. I hope shane still has it in him to knock paulie mouth off so he can shut the **** up for a change. A future legend my ass...

Comment

why on earth is Mosley allowed to come back and get a title shot .. when he hasn't won a fight in FOUR years?

Comment

I'm actually glad to hear this. I was telling someone the other day if Shane does in fact decide to come back it should be under his Father's training regimen. He knew how to get Shane in tip top condition and prepared for battle. I've never been sold on Naazim. To me, his work (or lack thereof) with BHOP made people think he was a better train that he is. Although he's a student of the game, insightful metaphors and philosophy don't make a guy a good trainer.

Would love to see Shane back for one last hurrah after the Alvarez fight. He deserves a warrior's farewell.

Then please hang 'em up for good Shane.

Comment

Working...
                    X