Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: Rockin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotty was a tough guy man, Bernard was well groomed as an amatuer. that sajad aziz, who the f is that?

I worked with scotty one time that I remember. I never worked with Bernard. Both were much smaller than me................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Scotty was a tough guy man, Bernard was well groomed as an amatuer. that sajad aziz, who the f is that?

I worked with scotty one time that I remember. I never worked with Bernard. Both were much smaller than me................Rockin'
      Sounds like a lucky hook at the right time too me...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Fair enough.

I wish to clarify that the end goal of the sport when you're at Rockin's level isn't simply to hit and not be hit.....It's to get KTFO'd in the first 30 seconds by a pawn broker, and then ask him for a loan so you can afford the cab fare home.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Did you smoke yourself ******ed, or did Coleman render you that way?
          The Emo Cenobite was on fire last night.

Comment

I did what I did, can't change anything that happened and it is in the books. A good amatuer background and fights on television and at the Palace right off the bat.

You guys act like I should bow my head in shame infront of you because I got stopped. I won't do it, can't do it. I can walk into a group of fighters and I will be respected as a fighter. Like Jackie said to me when I talked to her about another fight years ago, she said what more do you have to prove. I agreed
            No, Rock, it's YOU who acts like we should queue up and blow you for it, son.

And, it's maybe a small thing, but it'd be a lot more impressive to hear about your amateur career if you could, just once, learn to spell amateur.

Comment

Dinner Jacket Frog took the Leonard route and retired on me, he says that it would be a great fight but it will never happen, there will be no rematch.........Rockin'
              Good stuff. You next opponent is the winner of Pac vs Turd on a Plate.

Comment

Ah man Rockin should change his Name to Penn State cos his ass is getting violated by Bringer and Annie.

Comment

I feel bad, cos it's like Broner vs. DeMarco, ain't it? There's no headmovement from the guy, he just keeps taking one-sided punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

I feel bad, cos it's like Broner vs. DeMarco, ain't it? There's no headmovement from the guy, he just keeps taking one-sided punishment.
                    behave, Rockin can only dream of going 8 rounds.

It's more like Tyson vs spinks.

Comment

• No beef with Rockin, but this has been hilariously brutal.

Comment

Working...
                      X