Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever Wanna see Hopkins "Fight" again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    No thank you.

agreed

i dont want to see him out there when he's been reduced to what he's become
    he's 47 years old. training and fighting must be brutal on his body.
    the guy's a legend.

Comment

27 or 47 the counter guys are always boring but this guy is now in survival mode too. Its time to go away and hopefully hes safe and content. Ray.

Comment

Hopkins would almost Def beat Cleverly. All that hugging, butting and wrestling would break a young guy down.

It kind of cheating but its how Hopkins fights. Break the guy down with butts, hugs and tackles and then win rounds by landing 5 good pitty patty punches

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          That was one of the most wretched performances in a while. One of, if not the most foul filled fight i've ever seen. Andrew Golota is shaking his head at how dirty Hopkins was.

He landed like 3 meaning punches all night along with the 178 butts and 793 holds not counted by compubox. Then thinks he won and doesnt grant an interview

Its time to go, bro
          How in the HELL can you sit here and complain about someone cheating with fouls and being boring, but advocate what Molina did.

Cancel yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            How in the HELL can you sit here and complain about someone cheating with fouls and being boring, but advocate what Molina did.

Cancel yourself.
            When did i advocate what molina did? Brahh

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              When Wlad, initiates a clinch 15 times over 12 rounds = OMG Wlad so bad.

When Bhop headbutts/lowblows/dives/hugs/potshots 10000 times in a 12 rd fight = He just crafty veteran...

yeah double standard, Hopkins can look like total crap, I dont even know what to call it, it wasnt boxing, and still people think hes great.

People paid to see boxing and they saw a train wreck. Anyone else would be called a bum and thats putting it nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                When Wlad, initiates a clinch 15 times over 12 rounds = OMG Wlad so bad.

When Bhop headbutts/lowblows/dives/hugs/potshots 10000 times in a 12 rd fight = He just crafty veteran...
                This is why I never liked Hopkins, it became part of his style.

Comment

If Wank Warren is serious about having Cleverly fight Hopkins(and I suspect that he isn't),I'd like to see Hopkins make him look like an arse first.

Comment

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                      Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes!!!!!!!!!
                      Is that your final answer?

Comment

Working...
                      X