Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video: Haye vs Chisora Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And how did he publicly humiliate Haye?

Don't get defensive cuz your boy got banged, Haye hit him with two clean shots, props to Chisora for staying on his feet. He didn't want to know after that, all I seen after was his trainer getting slapped about.

Comment

• Haye is such a punk. Hopefully vitali doesnt even give him the satisfaction of making millions with his mouth again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
        And how did he publicly humiliate Haye?

Don't get defensive cuz your boy got banged, Haye hit him with two clean shots, props to Chisora for staying on his feet. He didn't want to know after that, all I seen after was his trainer getting slapped about.
        Haye got made to look like that annoying drunk slut you see at a party. Everyone just wanted her to STFU and leave. Haye got two free shots and a bottle on Chisora - LOL@ "didn't want to know". Chisora wanted to murder him.

Comment

• As for Haye "slapping about" Del's trainer....is that something to be proud of? A pro boxer in his prime vs a middle aged trainer. And the faaggot needed to try to throw a tripod....LOL

Comment

• Chisora is gonna burn that muthafooker

Comment

• Where was Chisora when he was fighting with his trainer? After eating two of Haye's shot's he didn't want to know, and no it's not something to be proud of, but Haye didn't start any of it, Don Charles started throwing punches at Haye. The Tripod was just thrown in the general direction at Chisora's entourage, you've got to remember it was 4 against 1 and Haye held his own with all of them.

Haye is one of the last people you want to start a street fight with, his hand speed and power are just too much. He'd batter Chisora in or outside the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
                Where was Chisora when he was fighting with his trainer? After eating two of Haye's shot's he didn't want to know, and no it's not something to be proud of, but Haye didn't start any of it, Don Charles started throwing punches at Haye. The Tripod was just thrown in the general direction at Chisora's entourage, you've got to remember it was 4 against 1 and Haye held his own with all of them.

Haye is one of the last people you want to start a street fight with, his hand speed and power are just too much. He'd batter Chisora in or outside the ring.
                He was being pulled away whilst Haye ran screaming "Im not going to lose my license over this"

Comment

• Haye didn't start any of it? Could've sworn he threw the first punch....Oh im sorry i mean the first bottle.

Comment

• Tell me why Chisora had to say '' I owe you to slaps' and then walked from the podium to confront Haye? Haye just acted first, something you should do in a fight. Chisora wasn't going over there to shake his hand, he went over there to start a ruckus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      He was being pulled away whilst Haye ran screaming "Im not going to lose my license over this"
                      Where did he scream that? I couldn't figure out in the video.

Comment

Working...
                      X