Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big time lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
      Not with the defence they got this season.
      Rafael and Vidic weren't playing and Jonny Evans is ****.

Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
        Rafael and Vidic weren't playing and Jonny Evans is ****.

Just sayin'
        You're a ball of fire with the footy posts lately, m8.

Keep this run of form going.

Comment

A heavy loss for a team who is considered the best in the Premiership, quite astonishing really. 6-1 is embarrassing to lose anywhere, but to lose at home at the theater of dreams (Old Traff) in such fashion is shocking.

Personally, I think it could be an end of an era for United. City have bags of talent and a great foundation behind them. I wouldn't be surprised to see City take over in the next couple of years and be deemed as the top team in Manchester. Plus, Fergie is on his way out soon and he is an irreplaceable manager.

As for Johnny Evans, wut? He wouldn't have the made bench in United a couple of years back.

Good times if your City fan.

Comment

Hahahahahah, United are shit

Comment

Just read this on a City forum. Thought it was quite apt for a few on here.

To all you glory hunting wankers from Kent, Essex, and the South-West, who cannot understand the highs of seeing their local team secure promotion, winning its first trophy in 35 years, who mock us for following our local team, through thick and thin, ****ing have that. You swapped the joy, and romance of following a team that represents where you come from, for instant glory and gratification, for that corporation. You will never understand football. You will never feel the joy that I felt, watching my team come through the ****, to destroy your boys, knowing and remembering the trials, and tribulations it went through when coming to reach this glorious day, which not even the most positive City fan could have imagined 8-10 years ago. Look at that scoreline, and know that Manchester City have well and truely arrived, to knock you off your ****ing perch.
              We are the pride of Manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Just read this on a City forum. Thought it was quite apt for a few on here.

We are the pride of Manchester.
                Every dog has their day. My club is League 2 and I'm a season ticket holder. Through thick and thin, I'll never betray my club, and that's what being a true supporter is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                  Every dog has their day. My club is League 2 and I'm a season ticket holder. Through thick and thin, I'll never betray my club, and that's what being a true supporter is all about.
                  Exactly. And the feelings of joy you will get when the success finally comes will be all the greater for it.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Exactly. And the feelings of joy you will get when the success finally comes will be all the greater for it.
                    Its funny how fans of all teams allover the world are happy with what happened today,
                    Friends of mine whether they are Liverpool fans, Spurs, Chelsea or Arsenal have been congratulating me and the family!

Even my Rag mates who I watched the game with labelled Mario as "a legend."
                    Waiting so long for this day....

Comment

Man City went H.A.M on Utd.

Comment

Working...
                      X