Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: After Pacquiao, I Thought About Suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't question the man's drive to be the best at what he does, or did, but it seems to have blinded him from everything he has. A man in his position should have nothing to be depressed about.

Comment

WTF? He's rich, famous, and he got a beautiful girlfriend. What more does he want? He also had a pretty good career considering his limited skills.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: After Pacquiao, I Thought About Suicide

Ricky Hatton says depression almost drove him to suicide after he was knocked out by Manny Pacquiao in 2009.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Look on the bright side. Both guys Ricky lost too are thought of as possible ped users.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPuncher View Post
            now I'm worried about floyd, he might do something if he loses his 0. he might cry himself out and contemplate...
            No doubt! Floyd could never deal with a defeat and would never fight again, thinking about suicide as well!

Comment

Ricky Fatton lost his hunger? Never!

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
                but i thought floyd ruined him????
                He said he cried for several months after the Floyd fight. So im sure the loss to Manny made it even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                  No doubt! Floyd could never deal with a defeat and would never fight again, thinking about suicide as well!
                  Floyd loses everything he craves once he loses in that squared circle. A guy as materialistic as Floyd, and for that to happen, it doesn't look too good. For *****s too.

Comment

I was about to raise a **** storm for having my thread deleted for no reason. I accept your peace offering admin, good on you for not waking the dragon

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      He said he cried for several months after the Floyd fight. So im sure the loss to Manny made it even worse.
                      Yep, Ricky ran out of pound for pound opponents after that. Martinez was too big and Donaire was too green. Marquez figured it wasn't worth it either.

Comment

Working...
                      X