Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Naazim: The debate (who would win between Mayweather and Pacquiao) is over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Naazim nailed it. If limited Shane was able to adapt and avoid getting hit (like he got in the 3rd round) again, how do you think Manny will handle the way Floyd adapts in fights?
    ahhh.

so you think that the guy who predicted Mosley would beat Floyd and ALSO that Mosley would beat Pac, can now accurately predict that Floyd would beat Pac?

riiiight.

Comment

I've always respected Naazim, coz he spoke of the truth.

Apparently not this time though.

If Shane won at least 4 rounds, or landed more than Pac, with all that moving away, then he's got a point.

Yeah the debate is over indeed!

Comment

the thing with PBF is that he is really grounded in the fundamentals of the sport... add to this his god given gifts, a brilliant boxing IQ and his discipline and u hav sum1 who will be very difficult to beat...

MP on the other hand, while not as fundamentally sound, really knows how to exploit his god given gifts to the hilt... he is so blessed that despite his limitations, he uses these gifts to overwhelm fighters who are bigger, more powerful and technically better than him... lasting against a fighter who is a bad style match-up for him and actually winning is a testament to this...

now to be frank, i dunno if those gifts of manny will be enuf to beat PBF... it is my opinion that PBF beats any previous versions of MP... any of those versions might be competetive against PBF but it wont be enuf to do it... MP needs another gear so to speak to beat PBF... he must surpass himself first before overcoming the puzzle that is PBF...

Comment

Debate is over too when it comes to Floyd vs Cotto/Margarito/Clottey/others.

Floyd beats them all without even fighting them.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Debate is over too when it comes to Floyd vs Cotto/Margarito/Clottey/others.

Floyd beats them all without even fighting them.
            According to floyds fans that is. But id need to see more evidence of how good floyd is now, before i can judge.

Comment

I don't get it, if Shane won a few rounds or it was even close, then OK, but he basically kept moving and didn't throw anything, which of course puts anyones out put lower because there are less opportunities.

Shane didn't actually look good. He literally ran in tue last 3 rounds. If Shane actually boxed Pacquiao and won something then I would say OK, but he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                ahhh.

so you think that the guy who predicted Mosley would beat Floyd and ALSO that Mosley would beat Pac, can now accurately predict that Floyd would beat Pac?

riiiight.
                Roach trained De La Hoya and predicted he could beat Floyd

Comment

....Thats why I think floyd beats manny by UD

manny has a trouble against technical boxers that move and don't come straight forward ..

theres no one better than floyd at doing that

Comment

I don't get it. This is nothing new. Polls after polls I've seen favor Floyd over Pac. But Floyd is still hiding. What have I been missing?

Are Floyd fans saying it doesn't have to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                      Roach trained De La Hoya and predicted he could beat Floyd

When was a trainer predicted that his fighter's opponent will win?

Comment

Working...
                      X