Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finished off the entire first season in a couple of days, cannot wait for the second.

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post

OMG!!!!

Disappointed with how Melisandre's character looks. Otherwise I'm so pumped!!!!

goosebumps

even on the top of my head....let the season start already

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Do you guys think we might get too hyped for season 2?

It probably wouldn't drop its standards but maybe we'll be disappointed because we expect too much...? What do you think?
        Well, for those of us that read the books, we know the story gets better, and I can promise anyone wondering that it does get better. So unless the acting somehow gets markedly worse, no reason to worry that this season won't live up to the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Well, for those of us that read the books, we know the story gets better, and I can promise anyone wondering that it does get better. So unless the acting somehow gets markedly worse, no reason to worry that this season won't live up to the hype.
          exactly right. season 3 and especially season 4 will go down as ATG television.

Comment

• I hope this wasn't posted yet, the box set for the 1st season looks pretty damn cool.

http://www.westeros.org/GoT/News/Ent...Has_the_Goods/

I hope they have more choices than just the Lannister stuff, I want me some Stark or Targ ****.
            The extras with the history of Westeros should really help people who just watch the series understand all the backstory that you only get from reading the books.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
              I hope this wasn't posted yet, the box set for the 1st season looks pretty damn cool.

http://www.westeros.org/GoT/News/Ent...Has_the_Goods/

I hope they have more choices than just the Lannister stuff, I want me some Stark or Targ ****.
              The extras with the history of Westeros should really help people who just watch the series understand all the backstory that you only get from reading the books.
              might consider buying.... if it wasn't for all the Lannister stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                might consider buying.... if it wasn't for all the Lannister stuff
                You should consider changing sides.

It pays to be a Lannister.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  You should consider changing sides.

It pays to be a Lannister.
                  Spoiler ! put this **** on ignore, either!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                    Spoiler ! put this **** on ignore, either!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      I can't wait to see him in season 3. murked.
                      Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 02-10-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X