Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For The 1000th Time...Margacheato Didn't Break Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    I swear you dudes amaze me. Cotto and Margarito were never the same after their fight. They both broke each other down.
    Man u have amazed me since I joined with your unrivaled Mexican & Margarito nuthugetry. Please stop your nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
      I didn't see it that way. I saw Pac mentally beating Cotto by having him think that his punches weren't affecting him. I also saw Cotto trying to exchange with Pac, which I thought was fine but then understood that that was a big no no.
      dont listen to larry come on its the same troll from b4 the same one who started crying and saying bad **** bout cotto member kneegal cotto it was him who started it like I always learned once a pig always a pig. Anyways Cotto lost something dude hes not the same he cant beat pacquiao and i learned that after this fight he gets hit too. I do agree he can and will beat margarito who still has a ****ed up eye hence he had on shades in a dark room cotto will win. Cotto should stay away from Pac and Sergio. I bet *****weather would still be afraid to fight a damaged cotto though

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
        dont listen to larry come on its the same troll from b4 the same one who started crying and saying bad **** bout cotto member kneegal cotto it was him who started it like I always learned once a pig always a pig. Anyways Cotto lost something dude hes not the same he cant beat pacquiao and i learned that after this fight he gets hit too. I do agree he can and will beat margarito who still has a ****ed up eye hence he had on shades in a dark room cotto will win. Cotto should stay away from Pac and Sergio. I bet *****weather would still be afraid to fight a damaged cotto though
        Yeah I seen how he be hating on Cotto. Guess that happens when your hero is out slapping hoes. Anywayz I posted something in the Cartel. B E Z!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
          Man u have amazed me since I joined with your unrivaled Mexican & Margarito nuthugetry. Please stop your nonsense!
          You're even disputing that it seems. Wow!!

Talk about being wrapped up in those Cotto nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            You're even disputing that it seems. Wow!!

Talk about being wrapped up in those Cotto nuts.
            ...Have you been sniffing plaster of paris?

Comment

You've said this for the 1000th time! Damn I'm impressed with your tenacity.

Comment

Cotto's facial expression say it all. I actually feel bad for the guy, he's been giving the fans good fights throughout most of his career, too many wars, nothing else to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                  You've said this for the 1000th time! Damn I'm impressed with your tenacity.
                  LOL...

Comment

If it wasn't for Margicheato with his handwraps Cotto would of outboxed him for 12 rounds even with Margicheato pressuring him. Getting hit with those loaded gloves for that many rounds takes a toll on you. Those shots started breaking Cotto down as the fight moved on and Cotto couldn't take it anymore. **** Manny doesn't last 12 rounds with Chester Cheato and his loaded gloves period. Also a Cotto Manny rematch at 150 would be a fight i would watch. Cotto fighting Manny at 145 was a mistake and fighting Manny with no trainer was a mistake. I remember Steward stating that if he was the guy training Cotto for the fight, Cotto would knock Manny out. Now im not saying that that would of happend but clearly Steward sees flaws in Mannys style that Cotto and his non trainer didn't see. Cotto outboxes Chester Cheato in there rematch, if not a lefthook to the body ends it.

Comment

All the wars Cotto has had have taken a toll on him. It's only natural. No fighter can go on like that for a long time. El tiempo no perdona.

Comment

Working...
                      X