Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you thought Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont even know what PED is or was, Didnt even realise Mayweather snr accuse him of anything, But i heard rumblings about him after the Hatton fight from boxing fans in general, I think him accepting testing then refusing rejecting it with dumb excuses made this thing a whole lot big than whatever Mayweather snr said.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      **** Sr!!!!....when he said Manny was on something I laughed at his ass because thats some **** a shook mofo would say.....its when Manny came lame with the excuses to NOT take the tests that had me wondering.....
      Notice how every Pac stans avoids this? It's always Floyd Sr or whatever?

Comment

str8 after the Cotto job... then those lame excuses started

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
          I didn't really care when Sr was saying it.

I started to think he was suspicious when all these random excuses kept being made for not taking extra tests.

The way that Pacquaio, Arum, Roach and Ariza all acted and the things they said made me think maybe something fishy is going on, because it was a classic case of everyone trying to deny it in a panic and not singing off the same hymn sheet as a result.

I can't KNOW whether or not he is taking PED's and I will not accuse him of it as I don't even necessarily think that he is, but I will not blindly say he is not taking any, because I have no proof that he isn't.

Innocent until prove guilty, but suspicious by ones own actions.
          This is the way i feel too, You got to laugh at those fans who think everyone jump on the bandwagon when Mayweather snr said something, Most actually dont pay him any attention but the way Team pacquiao accept then reject and laying down different excuses made people suspicious.

Comment

I honestly started suspecting that he was on some Steroids or PED's because how he was so dominant against naturally bigger fighters. The dude was moving up in weight destroying everyone and I wasnt use to seeing a fighter do that in my lifetime!! I had heard that older fighters like Armstrong moved up and fought naturally bigger fighters, but that was like movingup two ro three weight classes. Pacquiao started at what? 108 or 112 lbs to what 150 lbs, That is just amazing man, Im not saying he did or didnt, but I wouldnt be surprised that he did!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Yeah i dont get why they alway put out sr for some reason, I mean they call him a crackhead and they still believe people listen to that same crackhead...lol, All they need to do is look closer to home and see why people thought manny was on something.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Naa. The bigger excuse is this out-of-this-world demand never
                before demanded in boxing history. Even then the world adjusted
                to it. No reason why you fanatics can't like you're some kind of
                Talibanized bunch of fanatics.

No offense to the Taliban, btw.
                Last edited by al-Xander; 01-05-2011, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  Naa. The bigger excuse is this out-of-this-world demand never
                  before demanded in boxing history. Even then the world adjusted
                  to it. No reason why you fanatics can't like you're some kind of
                  Talibanized bunch of fanatics.

No offense to the Taliban, btw.
                  Nah, the excuses are what Manny said. Not what you wish he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    I dare anyone to submit any thread, article, video, pre dating floyd sr. as to Manny using Peds.. As a matter of fact, many if not most of the *****s were Manny fans prior to Pacquiao being a threat to Floyd. Even Floyd himself was a fan.
                    um okay but will you admit defeat or ownage if I do show you?

Comment

bump for Alibata

Comment

Working...
                      X