Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach finally admit's they are ducking Mayweather, "We're still not ready for Floyd."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha how old is that quote?!!!!! if anybody isnt ready its floyd as he "isnt thinking about boxing" and is on "vacation" when pacquiao tried to fight him. thats why he is fighting margarito and not mayweather at the end of this year. and go on, i know your dying to copy your idol with your "poochiao" comment the other day, why dont you say it again so floyd thinks your cool?

Comment

Originally posted by P B 3 2 View Post
      Lol, *******s Excuses are hilarious!
      *****s excuses are more hilarious...... ducker

Comment

sit your ass down, or just go to sleep or something

i hope you dont have kids

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart2010 View Post
          *****s excuses are more hilarious...... ducker
          lol, you got owned

Comment

Well, here it is straight from the horse’s mouth in an article by Ronnie Nathanielsz at inquirer.net: Roach says “I would like to see him [speaking about Pacquiao] get a couple of more fights, then get Mayweather Jr., and get out of there.” There it is, folks. Roach is admitting that Pacquiao isn’t ready to face Mayweather Jr.

Roach appears to be say – Pacquiao needs to fight some more guys, because he’s not ready for a boxing demon like Mayweather.
            Roach still doesn’t think his fighter is ready after all this time. Okay that explains everything about why we haven’t seen a fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao yet.

So they don't want Floyd?
            Let's look at HOW they ducked him.

They said no
            • to the OSDT, As they Mayweather would not budge.

Second time round?
            Okay so Mosley has agreed to the testing as have many other boxers who would like to get in the ring with Mayweather e.g. Sergio Martinez, "So let's hit him where it REALLY hurts."
            HIS MONEY!
            • Let's ask for 50/50 PPV Split, Especially just after Floyds PPV with Mosley just done Great numbers and Our fight with Clottey didn't!
              Plus his all round PPV history destroys Mannys,
              Floyd will never agree to that, Then it looks as if he ducked us!

What are we going to do about Roach and his lack of confidence in his boy Pacquiao?
            aceept the fact that Mayweather duck Pacman... boxing world knows that...except you dreamer..... go on vacation then came back after 30years.

Comment

Well, here it is straight from the horse’s mouth in an article by Ronnie Nathanielsz at inquirer.net: Roach says “I would like to see him [speaking about Pacquiao] get a couple of more fights, then get Mayweather Jr., and get out of there.” There it is, folks. Roach is admitting that Pacquiao isn’t ready to face Mayweather Jr.

Roach appears to be say – Pacquiao needs to fight some more guys, because he’s not ready for a boxing demon like Mayweather.
              Roach still doesn’t think his fighter is ready after all this time. Okay that explains everything about why we haven’t seen a fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao yet.

So they don't want Floyd?
              Let's look at HOW they ducked him.

They said no
              • to the OSDT, As they Mayweather would not budge.

Second time round?
              Okay so Mosley has agreed to the testing as have many other boxers who would like to get in the ring with Mayweather e.g. Sergio Martinez, "So let's hit him where it REALLY hurts."
              HIS MONEY!
              • Let's ask for 50/50 PPV Split, Especially just after Floyds PPV with Mosley just done Great numbers and Our fight with Clottey didn't!
                Plus his all round PPV history destroys Mannys,
                Floyd will never agree to that, Then it looks as if he ducked us!

What are we going to do about Roach and his lack of confidence in his boy Pacquiao?
              was hitting a woman an implied way of saying floyd is not ready for pac?

Comment

Pb32 your an idoit, grow up, or open urs eyes to the whole prespective, quit hating trying to defend ur dwindling idol, cuz nothing gonna stop his downward spiral, pac is his nightmare , his living hell. End of story. Lmbo

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                  I know a certain fighter who can afford to beat up his woman and threaten his kids and go to jail rather than fight Pacquiao.
                  Although I do Admit that what FLoyd did was wrong
                  dont act all innocent and admit that either you or someone you love has threatened to kick your or their kids asses

Like I said before its wrong but way over exagerrated (Typo I know)

Comment

At first glance I was excited to see some truth come out of the recent negotiations but then I saw that this is old news.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      Wow, surprisingly during the Post fight interview after the Clottey fight Roach announced, "Floyd let the commission do there job, you dont make the rules come fight us"..

Thats inclusive enough to me that Roach wanted the Mayweather fight...

But good try though....
                      Hard to argue with that.

PB32, I see how something like that can be taken, but it's obviously not what he meant. We can't blatantly ignore the fact that Roach has called Mayweather out on so many occasions (Don't forget, Roach likes to play mind games). But I would believe what you're selling if it was a direct question to Roach, until then...we're not a bunch of groupies, so with all due respect, let's not gossip about nothing. Peace

And bro, I hate to do this, but wouldn't it seem like Floyd was ducking Manny with the whole vacation...but I'm not saying he was, you see what I'm sayin...I just mean, it can be perceived that way (I don't think either one of them is ducking the other, but I don't wanna get into that right now).

Comment

Working...
                      X