Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i'm sorry but how can SRR be the GOAT when he is dead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm sorry but how can SRR be the GOAT when he is dead?

He wouldn't beat anybody if they fought right now so I don't know why people think he's so tough.

wow..i dont know if this is a joke or what??"how is he the best when hes dead"lol

Comment

digging him up right now would put him at a slight disadvantage against a few journeymen these days. All the good fighters like PAc and May would have an easier go at him right now.

Comment

zombie robinson beats the best of today.

Comment

I imagine Zombie Robinson would have his difficulties.

Kenny Bayless: "Ok, Zombie Robinson, I warned you. I'm taking one point off for excessive biting. Eat his brain and I'll disqualify you."

Comment

Lmao!!!!!!!!

Comment

"zombie robinson,care to explain that lifeless performance?"- larry merchant

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
                Originally posted by Dead Ringer View Post
                Kenny Bayless: "Ok, Zombie Robinson, I warned you. I'm taking one point off for excessive biting. Eat his brain and I'll disqualify you."
                LOL.

For anyone who is confused this is a sarcasm thread directed at a thread which was entitled - "How can SRR be the bets if he was a 147 - 160ib fighter"
                Then inside the thread it rambled on about how Ali would destroy him because he was bigger and whole lot of other crap.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post

Comment

Henry Armstrong's corpse>SRR's corpse.

Robinson's skin would cut too easy from Armstrong's activity.

Comment

Working...
                    X