No announcement yet.

Who's a southpaw here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    Ambidextrous, mix it up every now and then but I prefer to fight out of an orthodox stance.
    same here but more strength with my right

Comment

As a lefty, however, I could never in a million years learn to play a left-handed guitar or even use a left-landed mouse/joystick. Not happening. I can't even use a mobile with my left hand - all my texting is done with the right.

Being ambidextrous must be the coolest shit in the world.

Comment

I'm mostly a right hander, though i'm ambidextrous when it comes to a lot of things.

But i box as a southpaw, i used to train both sides when i first started boxing, i have about equal power in both hands. But my trainer kept telling be that i was better as a southpaw, so i stuck with it. Over 10 years later i'm still a southpaw.

I had power in both hands but my best punch always was my right hook until recent years, now it's my straight left, i guess training as a southpaw for all those years paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Big jab? No hook? Same here, Ten, lol.
          Haha, actually I've got a pretty good hook too, all the right hand punches are solid Cross is a bit weak though. And I mash from the left side of the plate

Comment

I jab a lot better with my right and my left straight hits harder than my right.

Comment

Southpaw signing in. I very rarely box another southpaw.

Left hook is my sunday.

Comment

Working...
              X