Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Mosley won that fight, LET GOD STRIKE ME DEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

darkstar betted money that mosley would lose.

Comment

The is a smilie next to the thread title.

A lot of sarcasm goes undetected around here, maybe this is one of those times?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
        I had plentyof money on the fight, to pay plenty of attention. Ive watched so many fights its sad,if Mosley won, fire the bullet. Ive seen so many fights its sad. The ref ****ed up so many times, I think the fix was in. I mean how many other fighters do you see, let the ref see hit on the hip and break the rules? Mosley lead with his head for 8 rounds. I also counted 8 rounds to 4 for Mayorga. You dont win a fight by backing up and being defenseive. I also rewatched the 12th, the round was OVER. It wasa 10-8 round for Mosley. So it was a close fight but Mayorga won by a point.
        10-7 for the 12th because of the 2 KD's. But Mayorga got KTFO of September anyway so WTF?

Last edited by Jose Rizal; 09-28-2008, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          They were both leading with their heads, both were landing low blows, both were using elbows, they were doing the same things to each other, Mayorga just made a bigger fuss about it trying to make the referee take a point away or something but he was doing the same things to Mosley.

And Mayorga got knocked down the second time before the bell sounded, making it a 10-7 round, I thought it was waved off after the bell though, Mosley secured the win on the scorecards with those knockdowns anyway, I don't really see how Mayorga won 8 rounds either.

Edit: Also, as mentioned above, I'm not sure if he could have been saved by the bell.
          A fighter cannot be saved by the bell in any round including the 12th and final round, JIM!

You have listened to Harold utter those words how many times and you are still unsure?

Comment

Mosley won 8 rounds and got two knock downs in the last one. One of my favorite endings of a fight in some time. Load the gun.
            Last edited by Motofan; 09-28-2008, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                A fighter cannot be saved by the bell in any round including the 12th and final round, JIM!

You have listened to Harold utter those words how many times and you are still unsure?
                Different states, different rules, that's the rule in Nevada but this fight was in Cali so I wasn't totally sure.

Comment

You needed to repeat that you had watched so many fights that it made you sad, and yet you still can't even score a fight properly ...

By your count, even with your very odd scoring of Mayorga winning eight rounds to Mosley's four, it would mean that you have the fight a draw as the last round would have been a ten-seven round and not a ten-eight, as Silencers already pointed out. The knockdown came before the final bell rang so even if Mayorga could have been saved by the bell, which he couldn't, it would have been a draw according to your card, which makes me glad you will never score a fight.

So, just to clarify, you had Mosley winning only the fourth, fifth, sixth, and twelfth rounds? Is that right?

Comment

Mayorga got KD'd twice in the last round so it would have been a draw on your card, Shane won most rounds past the 4th on my card anyway.

It's all irrelevent because you can't get saved by the bell and Mayorga was not getting back up in 10. He got KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
                      I had plentyof money on the fight, to pay plenty of attention. Ive watched so many fights its sad,if Mosley won, fire the bullet. Ive seen so many fights its sad. The ref ****ed up so many times, I think the fix was in. I mean how many other fighters do you see, let the ref see hit on the hip and break the rules? Mosley lead with his head for 8 rounds. I also counted 8 rounds to 4 for Mayorga. You dont win a fight by backing up and being defenseive. I also rewatched the 12th, the round was OVER. It wasa 10-8 round for Mosley. So it was a close fight but Mayorga won by a point.
                      I Had Mayorga up and it could have been wider had the ref took a point from Mosley, it was a rough ugly fight but Ricardo got starched at the end he lost man. By the end i wanted Mayorg to get the nod but Mosley had other ideas i guess

Comment

Working...
                      X