No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    What you are conveniently ignoring is that it wasn't Floyd who determined whether "an emergency situation" existed that would allow the IVs and make a retroactive TUE appropriate.

The paramedic and the DCO present (and the USADA higher ups consulted at the time) made those calls.

It's you and ShapeUp who are confused and that has been evident for quite some time now.
    If it was an emergency, why wasn't he taken to hospital, as usual you and your nuffy alt can't answer the questions that have been asked, fluid said it was just rehydration in the video, he's a cheat, a paramedic isn't able to sign off on the paperwork, who was the doctor on hand, why wasn't the NSAC notified of an emergency for a fighter who was sheduled to fight less than 24 hours later and you say we're confused you simpleton
    Last edited by Shape up; 10-18-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      If it was an emergency, why wasn't he taken to hospital, as usual you and your nuffy alt can't answer the questions that have been asked, fluid said it was just rehydration in the video, he's a cheat, a paramedic isn't able to sign off on the paperwork, who was the doctor on hand, why wasn't the NSAC notified of an emergency for a fighter who was sheduled to fight less than 24 hours later and you say we're confused you simpleton
      So now paramedics can't perform procedures without a doctor signing off beforehand?

That's news to me.

It's also news to me that every single person who calls for a paramedic to their home winds up having to go to the hospital.

As the USADA reply said, the emergency procedure performed was one that not only wasn't prohibited by the NSAC but one that did not require that any notice be given.

YOU ARE CLEARLY CONFUSED OR IGNORANT.

You keep asking basically the same questions over and over again as if the next time you will get a different answer.

I got news for you tho...the truth doesn't change.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

The DEFLECTIONs continue!!!!

CALLED IT!!!! What a DEFLECTOR!!!

Is anyone surprised that Travestyny DEFLECTED AGAIN?

Travestyny exposed anew. It never ends lolololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Look man, I've seen you at work. You'll go 35 pages, changing font sizes and colors, to defend your position. But the bottom line is this, just like you said, if Floyd had gone to the hospital, he wouldn't have needed a TUE. There would have been no doubt.

Why would you want to have to go 35 pages arguing about TE levels, CIR tests, I Vs and all that when it could have all been avoided with a simple ER visit? Why even have the conversation?
          lol so Travestyny.. 35 pages of nonsense.. and can't see the bottom-line that all can be avoided by visiting the ER. Masterful Gloveking. Masterful.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 10-18-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Nah I haven't finished rubbing your face in it yet, fluid showed no sign of dehydration at the weigh in 2 hours before the illegal ped masking IV, regardless of whether hausers numbers were wrong, 750 ml of saline is a very large amount, he tried to hide this from the world and so did usada, name 1 Olympian who has been granted a retro tue 19 days after the violation, why did it take so long to lodge the application, why didn't the DCO if he was there (we only have usada and fluids word on that) send fluid to hospital to have the IV injection, why didn't usada inform the NSAC immediately of the IV, for the next 18 days it would be called a violation, face facts that fluid is a ped using, woman beating loser
            Travestyny, is getting annihilated here. Epic destruction shape.

#Floydisshadyasfuvk

#cheattheorieswork

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              You are by far the biggest loser in this forum. Wow..
              Yup, Travestyny is the biggest loser in this forum alright. The best part is the mantel of being a ****** were in common sense and logic doesn't follow is what makes him the ultimate ****** of all. He has no idea he has been owned over and over again in this thread, and yet he is unflinchingly stupid to realize that, and goes on and on and on like it never happened. Scary shyit lolololololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

If he went to the hospital, he wouldn't need a TUE you moron!!!!

Oh my the ****** didn't realize, TUE is to provide an exemption to the rules of doping. You don't need TUE Travestyny if Floyd followed the wada guidelines of going to the ER.

This thread's premise is about Floyd's theories of Floyd cheating. Every action has a reaction. Floyd not going to the ER, is subject to a violation, thus, needed those shady TUE to cover it up.

Hey Sherlock off course it wouldn't be an issue if the TUE wasn't given. In every argument. What happened first is what counts. Who fired the gun? Floyd did by using illegal IVs going into the fight unapproved by wada regulations, and nsac, but in 2 weeks time was absolved of his sins by a flick of a magic wand called TUE.

#Floydcheatingwayssucceeds

Comment

Don't avoid the question at hand, wada official said it wasn't monitored which means it shouldn't have been issued, prohibited at all times means NEVER ALLOWED
                  Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Yo, Dosumpthin, check out these gems from our boy,
                  lololololololol

You know you are losing an argument when you need your ALT to talk back to you.

Dosumpthin = Travestyny

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    99% of pro fighters are on PEDs. Whoever your favorite fighter is, he is on PEDs. Its pointless to argue about.

Mosley never tested positive, he got busted by a paper trail. Lance Armstrong never tested positive, he finally admitted it after too many team mates were calling him out. All those guys calling him out were also on PEDs.

lol @ people thinking they can tell if someone is on PEDs by looks alone. Fat ass James Toney was on PEDs. There is no PED body type every fighter is on them and they should just legalize them in pro sports because everyone does them anyways.
                    Doesn't make it right.

And yet your boyfriend Travestyny thinks his favorite fighter is 100% clean lol

#naiveasfuvk

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Doesn't make it right.

And yet your boyfriend Travestyny thinks his favorite fighter is 100% clean lol

#naiveasfuvk
                      Look at how much you keep my nam dlck in your mouth. Did I ruin your life, Spoon

I guess I did. I though Floydie was the only one to do that. Oh well, carry on crying. 50 - 0.....and you're still crying.

Cheer up, dude. Have some cake.

ps. No one pays attention to your cheerleading. Put your pom poms away, f@g

Comment

Working...
                      X