Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Viewership Went Down During Lara-Gausha Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
    Showtime has always been stupid, theyll put on any card that al haymon wants which is usually garbage, hbo cut ties with him years ago for doing the same thing. People think im dumb for favoring a promoter but i just hate to see all the wasted talent at pbc
    ??? You missed some GREAT fight then!

Thurman/Garcia
    Frampton/Santa Cruz
    Broner/Mikey
    Fig./Guerrero
    Brook/Spence
    Jack/DeGale

What do you prefer Top Skank and their trilogy's??

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      They need to kill his vibe cuz no one at 154 is beating lara
      No need to, he's already done that.

Comment

they just Racist, thats why refusing to watch Lara cause he black

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          ??? You missed some GREAT fight then!

Thurman/Garcia
          Frampton/Santa Cruz
          Broner/Mikey
          Fig./Guerrero
          Brook/Spence
          Jack/DeGale

What do you prefer Top Skank and their trilogy's??
          rios-alvarado 4 lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            cause they hate puerto ricans like trump even though lara is not from there you think americans know the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              What exactly does boxing lose if Lara is blackballed from the sport?
              Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              I exited out of my stream by the 6th round. And I wasn't even paying attention for those 6 rounds, just on my phone looking at Instathots
              Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
              Sad that Lara's twitter is more entertaining than his fights.
              Originally posted by mlac View Post
              'the american dream' for a reason, because you have to be asleep to believe it.

Lara wonders why he didn't get the decision against Canelo, the reason is because even judges don't appreciate him fighting a style like that in the pros. Plus he calls out all the top guys and ends up fighting no-names. I can't say i'm a fan of him. Skilled guy for sure, but no entertainment value. Unless he's fighting one of the other champs or Canelo/GGG I have no desire to ever watch him again.

Even then I might end up not watching the whole fight.

Maybe just the highlights instead

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Oh STFU. The dip in viewership had eveything to do with the fact that a colonoscopy is more entertaining than watching Lara fight.
                you know what, you're right. Sounds like you're used to having things go in and out of your colon so you have credibility in making that comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Are you serious? Because he is black? That's a pathetic excuse for a boring fighter that nobody wants to watch, he could be purple, his style sucks, and so do his fights.

Why he was the main event in the first place is the question, showtime has nobody to blame but themselves.

As for you, STFU, people like you using race as a crutch discredits people who really have a reason to feel discriminated against.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    They did us a favor putting it as the main event. We didn't have to sit through this garbage to see the 2 good fights. Keep him as the main event fighter so I know I can fall asleep without missing the good stuff.
                    This right here ^
                    Specially true for the Easy Coast fans .

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      you know what, you're right. Sounds like you're used to having things go in and out of your colon so you have credibility in making that comparison.

via GIPHY

Comment

Working...
                      X