No announcement yet.

Woman throws drinks on fans because they didn't stand for the national anthem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    that was funny, those guys looked like armenians or foreigners who werent even protesting.
    that's the funniest part

She was so upset that guys happened to be sitting down she didn't take a sec to consider that possibility

Either way she is in the wrong. People making a statement you don't like doesn't justify assault.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      No one gets an Orwellian vibe from people forcing you to stand when the anthem plays?

If this "stand up or else" business isn't PC gone crazy IDK what is
      I hate Hitler/Nazi comparisons. But this type of stuff helps me realize how Hitler & the Nazi party was able to come to power. His message was literally MGGA! And encouraged worship of the state and demonized outsiders & blamed them for Germany's problems.

Again, this is not saying Trump is as bad as Hitler. I'm simply saying i understand how Hitler & the Nazi party were able to get the German people on their side

Comment

I'll let you out a bit early. You threw me a back-handed compliment, which was an improvement.

Now just be cool and we can have discourse.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I hate Hitler/Nazi comparisons. But this type of stuff helps me realize how Hitler & the Nazi party was able to come to power. His message was literally MGGA! And encouraged worship of the state and demonized outsiders & blamed them for Germany's problems.
        Make America Great Again in no way encourages worship of the state.

In this case, it actually meant the opposite.

Trump said one way to make America great again was to shrink Government, both in size and scope.

Hitler grew Government, both in size and scope. Under the Nazis, their Party song (The Horst Wessel Song) became the country's national anthem. Hitler intertwined workers, workplaces, and Government with such programs like the Strength Through Joy program.

Even the WB Beetle was a result of Hitler expanding the State. It was ordered by the State and were to be financed by a Government run savings scheme.

Trump is gutting regulations, which is Government butting out of business, not ordering them what to produce.

Trump is also a proponent of cutting Federal Government funding wherever he can, and he opposed Government bailouts of private sector companies (which are technically nationalizing them, which the Nazis did...).

And encouraged worship of the state and demonized outsiders & blamed them for Germany's problems/

Again, this is not saying Trump is as bad as Hitler. I'm simply saying i understand how Hitler & the Nazi party were able to get the German people on their side
        Hitler mostly blamed the Jews, not outsiders.

He actually thought highly of some outsiders, like those with Nordic genes found mainly in Scandinavia.

Hitler also blamed the Jews and their greed for the economic problems Germany was facing. He also blamed the Jews for Germany's defeat in WWI.

Trump blames stuff like stupid trade deals, high taxes, regulations, and red tape for the economic problems the United States is facing.

What's interesting is today's Democrats have blamed "greed" and "the rich" for our economic problems, in an eerily similar manner Hitler blamed the Jews for Germany's economic problems.

How Hitler took power is a very interesting topic to discuss. I'm always up for discussing that.
        Last edited by 1bad65; 10-06-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Alittle over the top..

Video was super short so you don't get the context, but seemed to be just people chilling, not disturbing anyone.

You don't have to agree with them, but if they aren't being an obnoxious nuisance, and keeping to themselves, then throwing a drink on them is just a low level trashy move.

Comment

i hope that biiatch got her ass whooped after that.

i would be in jail by now if this happen to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I'll let you out a bit early. You threw me a back-handed compliment, which was an improvement.

Now just be cool and we can have discourse.

Make America Great Again in no way encourages worship of the state.

In this case, it actually meant the opposite.

Trump said one way to make America great again was to shrink Government, both in size and scope.

Hitler grew Government, both in size and scope. Under the Nazis, their Party song (The Horst Wessel Song) became the country's national anthem. Hitler intertwined workers, workplaces, and Government with such programs like the Strength Through Joy program.

Even the WB Beetle was a result of Hitler expanding the State. It was ordered by the State and were to be financed by a Government run savings scheme.

Trump is gutting regulations, which is Government butting out of business, not ordering them what to produce.

Trump is also a proponent of cutting Federal Government funding wherever he can, and he opposed Government bailouts of private sector companies (which are technically nationalizing them, which the Nazis did...).

Hitler mostly blamed the Jews, not outsiders.

He actually thought highly of some outsiders, like those with Nordic genes found mainly in Scandinavia.

Hitler also blamed the Jews and their greed for the economic problems Germany was facing. He also blamed the Jews for Germany's defeat in WWI.

Trump blames stuff like stupid trade deals, high taxes, regulations, and red tape for the economic problems the United States is facing.

What's interesting is today's Democrats have blamed "greed" and "the rich" for our economic problems, in an eerily similar manner Hitler blamed the Jews for Germany's economic problems.

How Hitler took power is a very interesting topic to discuss. I'm always up for discussing that.

Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.

“Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?” I asked Trump.

Trump hesitated. “Who told you that?”

“I don’t remember,” I said.

“Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.” (“I did give him a book about Hitler,” Marty Davis said. “But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”)

Later, Trump returned to this subject. “If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them.”
              Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-06-2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Ok.....

That's a slogan, not policy.

And it's obscure, if it's legit. If Hitler had said it in a speech, or written it in a book, it would have been plastered all over before the election.

So I'm curious. Where'd you find that? I've never seen that, and I've read my share of WWII literature.

Comment

Copies Hitler's slogan. Read Hitler's speeches. Uses similar tactics as Hitler.

HE'S NOTHING LIKE HITLER!!! MAGA

Comment

Copies Hitler's slogan. Read Hitler's speeches. Uses similar tactics as Hitler.

HE'S NOTHING LIKE HITLER!!! MAGA
                    Come on now, be rational.

You got a few thin strings here, in terms of terminology.

But in terms of tactics, I just showed how they differ as clear as black-and-white.

You need to address that with a little more than bold font.

Comment

Let's be real.

Where can you find Hitler railing against bad trade deals? Government regulations? High taxes? Government bailouts?

Trump railed against all those, just to be clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X