Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Wilder-Ortiz Winner - Guaranteed in 2018, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooner rather than later. Unify the belts. Enough of the lesser sanctioning bodies playing bull**** politics.

Comment

[QUOTE=Butch.McRae;18094040]He lands anything before AJ gets to him and he could win. Vladimir had a solid jab/right hand that he caught Joshua with quite a bit. It took Joshua like 7 or 8 rounds to stop getting caught with that.

That's what Wilder does best. And he faster than Vladimir. He could catch him.

His movement could be a potential gassing issue for AJ too. You never know. Look how tyson beat Klitschko. It was hard to believe. You never know in

Tyson and Wilder were in two different classes

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        I usually cut you an exceptionally wide berth as I hold you in exceptionally low regard, but I'll bite I figure I owe the forum that much to expose you further as the absolute moronic fückwitted imbecile you are.

Hearn states Parker's stock has dropped considerably so as to build the potential ppv U.K. showdown with Parker AJ, he never at any point brings up Whyte facing Parker, it's clear what he's up to, he's readying to lowball Parker an offer he knows won't be accepted as Hearn holds ALL the cards.

And why wouldn't Parker exploit the Japanese market which is relatively the same time zone as Oceania where Parker already does ppv often an hour or two before midday ?

If Hearn really wanted AJ Parker after Pulev you'd expect he'd be hasty to arrange Whyte vs Parker for a potential AJ match up in the spring. If you would like we could have a gentlemans bet on who AJ's next opponent is after Pulev, assuming of course he gets past Pulev which most certainly is not a given taking into account his defensive shortcomings against genuinely talented opposition.
        I agree with most of what you're saying

But in terms of Parker exploiting the 'Japanese market' - there isn't one for him to exploit

There are so few Asian Heavy's that he really is better off doing what he's doing

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          I agree with most of what you're saying

But in terms of Parker exploiting the 'Japanese market' - there isn't one for him to exploit

There are so few Asian Heavy's that he really is better off doing what he's doing
          I meant a one off fight for big money, it was mentioned he Tokyo could stage a heavyweight contest and with it being a similar time zone to Aus and NZ the ppv sales will do better than when Parker fought against Fury in the U.K. With it being early morning in NZ, which obviously would have an effect on overall sales not being early evening when weekend drinkers are already drunk.

Comment

Working...
          X