Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could any fighters legitimately beat Floyd in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could any fighters legitimately beat Floyd in a street fight?

I used to this so but so many people disagree.

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    He's a boxer. Unless he knows how to defend a takedown or a kick, it would be a little different

Comment

They would have to catch him first.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        He's a boxer. Unless he knows how to defend a takedown or a kick, it would be a little different
        Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Well their are no rules in a street fight so..... Floyd by death.
        Nope Floyd by death apparently.

Comment

Without the gloves and hand wraps Floyd's hands would probably break in a street fight

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            I don't know why you care but yes, of course they could. Most MMA guys would beat him to death in an alley.

And anyone with a gun would beat all of them.

Comment

Speed is key, Floyd's hands and reactions are fast enough that he would catch almost anyone first. Most people simply do not understand the pure speed of any pro elite boxer, but the difference is quite significant vs any average street fighter, or any other type of fighter.

This is such a stupid question however because the OPs, hopes on mcqueerer beating Floyd are obviously dwindling, and in the street, you get your take down, your submission, or the guy goes to sleep, you get up and suddenly start to feel cold, and very weak, you then look down and realize you've been knifed and didn't even know it.

Comment

Nobody cause Floyds mans would pull out the glock anything goes right?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Speed is key, Floyd's hands and reactions are fast enough that he would catch almost anyone first. Most people simply do not understand the pure speed of any pro elite boxer, but the difference is quite significant vs any average street fighter, or any other type of fighter.

This is such a stupid question however because the OPs, hopes on mcqueerer beating Floyd are obviously dwindling, and in the street, you get your take down, your submission, or the guy goes to sleep, you get up and suddenly start to feel cold, and very weak, you then look down and realize you've been knifed and didn't even know it.
                  So Floyd can only beat Connor if he uses a knife in a street fight.

Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen Floyd is unbeatable in street fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Nobody cause Floyds mans would pull out the glock anything goes right?
                    Like I said I used to think he could be beaten but you've changed my mind now we all understand how Floyd would win vs anybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X