No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: This is Not The Same Pacquiao From Even a Year Ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    I think people are analyzing this fight wrong. It was the same old Pac. But Horn was about 160+ pounds and allowed to elbow headbutt and basically use tatics that he would of never got away with in the States.

So Pacquiao was fighting against age, weight, judges and the ref. and he still won so not sure what all his handlers are saying now sounds mad sketchy they know Pac wants to promote himself and they are trying to destroy his legacy so that doesn't happen.
    Pac lost.
    Get the fuck over it

Comment

Arum is a sick f*** he should be the first to condemn the wrong decision yet here he is with out with the old in with the new. Disgraceful. The decision was wrong, why is Arum not saying anything?!

Comment

You almost have to believe Arum did this. I'm just wondering who will be the "bottom" between him and Don King in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
          Fighters are never the same once Floyd beats them.
          Sad but eerily accurate.

Quite a few are dead, guys like Zab Judah and Manny are pale shadows of their former selves. Canelo is really the only one to not only survive but thrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
            You almost have to believe Arum did this. I'm just wondering who will be the "bottom" between him and Don King in hell.
            I firmly believe the 'hell' match between Arum and King will end up being officially a draw, whether that's a Majority/Technical draw.. we'll have to wait and see, I'd pay to see that on PPV.

Comment

It's the same Manny. The problem here is Arum has cherry picked the right opponents at their weakest times.

MAB/Morales were hot off a damaging trilogy.

Hatton was just KTFO and took his 1st loss. Same for Cotto.

Oscar was shot and having problems with lesser fighters in Forbes.

Mosley was too good until he looked like siht and got old overnight.

The only guy Pac had problems with was JMM and he was the only guy on a winning streak. The rest had recent losses and many by crushing defeats.
              Last edited by McNulty; 07-05-2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                I just made a thread about this in the history section

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Sad but eerily accurate.

Quite a few are dead, guys like Zab Judah and Manny are pale shadows of their former selves. Canelo is really the only one to not only survive but thrive.
                  It's very true, look at Mosley. I know him & De La Hoya were close to the end anyway, but especially look at DLH since! Adultery, drugs, dressing up in heels and fishnets, not to mention the man has been acting like a child a lot too. He's going grey already. The only guy who got better was Canelo (which we knew would happen) and the only other guy who you could say didn't decline was Marquez, who beat Pacquiao two more times after losing to Mayweather. And to think Floyd got no credit for beating him. The man is one of the greatest of all time, I had him beating Bradley too. In all honesty I think Mayweather is the only guy that beat him. I had him going 3-0-1 against Pacquiao and beating everyone else!
                  Last edited by JK1700; 07-05-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

We'll see what the real story is when or if Pacquiao fights again.

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
                      Fighters are never the same once Floyd beats them. He sent Hatton into a suicidal depression and now he's sent Manny into a rapid decline.
                      lmao Father Time has sent pac into a rapid decline.Even though mayweather won the fight against pac, those pillow punches did not decline anything. jMM's viscous ko on pac , now that was a declining shot.Hatton is the only drunk fk to take the L and go whacko.

Comment

Working...
                      X