Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Black Lives Matter Movement is a joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well look what the Tom of the year has cooked up for some green K, foh you lame ass fucc boy foh,, we woulda slapped the shyt outta you down here if you talk that tom shyt down the hood boy., lame ass fucc boy Tomming for some green bars on a boxing forum

Comment

It is just an excuse to be racist and for criminals to get away with ****...But in the hood where i am born and raised they scream"DONT SNITCH" so that black life didnt matter?
      The BLM movement started because of the miscarriage of justice in the Trayvon Martin's case and Tamir Rice's case. Are these kids criminals? It is not the death so much as the miscarriage of the justice. Your Charter of rights imply everyone should be treated equally under the law. Whether you are criminal or not, everyone is entitled to a fair trial.

Also, notice in the "hood" police don't do any real work, but rely on the citizens to police themselves---they want you to "snitch" without any real protection from them. They are not going to waste resources on you, because your black @ss live doesn't matter that much. Therefore, people don't trust police. They come to the hood and intimidate instead of investigate.

This is just a ploy to make cops not be able to do their jobs..ARE THEIR BAD COPS?? HELL YES!!!! JUST LIKE THERE ARE BAD WORKERS AT ANY JOB!!!..
      The good cops need to stand up against the bad ones like other work places do and report them.

If you believe cops don't know who the criminals are, when they have been in and out of the system, then you are a tool. Cops need to eat, too; therefore, they need crime. As soon as the crime falls, their work hours or the staff will be cut. You are just a pawn.

But why are black people going crazy to defend ****ing criminals who would have done the same damn thing to you?? just like racist of any race defending idiots just because they are of the same race..
      Do you know what "unarmed" means? Larry, you missed the point of the protest. It is about miscarriage of justice. Guarantee the same cop who killed Tamir Rice wouldn't think twice about killing you. Ignore all the reports and studies on police harassment and discrimination.

This world is disgusting and ignorant..People seem to only support you when you go to prison or die..but graduate from college or get a legit job and they say you think you are better then everyone else...**** outta here with that type of thinking..
      No, you and your ilks are disgusting and ignorant. Those are your gutter friends who think like you. We saw your videos. You aren't anything but a walking stereotype. You are a simple person who cannot understand the complexity of the world you live in. I guarantee you haven't seen much people who attend university or graduate from it, because you wouldn't speak such rubbish. The world doesn't end at the front of your house or at your neighbours' fence, so get out and see it. At the beginning of September, my brethren had a party for his son who is heading off to university, and i have seen quite of few black folks doing this.

Ya'll can have your race war..imma sit here with my family and my pistol locked and loaded waiting for the 1st idiot of any race to get wrong
      You will aiming at the black ones, so stop pretending. You are already aiming words. When the racists here call you names you literally "beg" them to stop or start crying because you want them to embrace you so much. Now you are here talking about lock and load pistol? GTFOH, larry. You are nothing but a Clayton Bigsby, Uncle Ruckus, Stephen, and uncle Tom. Guarantee, these a-holes here won't let you forget your black skin though.

On side note: Look who is agreeing with you---the resident racists. That should tell you what company you are now in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Freedom might be on to something here.

Hanz might be one of ***them))).
        Yes, like this guy:

http://www.yahspeople.com/bloglounge...ill-themselves

Or this guy:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-...b_7985986.html

Comment

When Xoo agrees with something you say, that's when you know you are on the wrong path.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Freedom might be on to something here.

Hanz might be one of ***them))).
            what a joo? im not.. i wish

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              When Xoo agrees with something you say, that's when you know you are on the right path.
              Corrected it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Corrected it for you.
                You and he are quite similar. You are gonna love you black grandchild, though. Just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                  fit in to what?? i got shot 4 times and not one damn protest was performed for me because another black dude did it..i have lost several homies from black on black murder again not one damn protest...only"DONT SNITCH"!!!!!!!**** OUTTA HERE
                  shame you dont follow that advice on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    When Xoo agrees with something you say, that's when you know you are on the wrong path.
                    This really says it all.

Larry doesn't want to hear what Dr. Boyce Watkins has to say, but will suck the hell out of Xoo

Heyward Sheppard in the flesh

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
                      well look what the Tom of the year has cooked up for some green K, foh you lame ass fucc boy foh,, we woulda slapped the shyt outta you down here if you talk that tom shyt down the hood boy., lame ass fucc boy Tomming for some green bars on a boxing forum
                      lol...................

Comment

Working...
                      X