Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best NFL player you've ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    And wasnt Pittsburgh the #1 defense that year that he torched for over 300 yards in that playoff win?
    just in case youre serious, theres a reason why tim isnt even a 3rd stringer with no shot at being a HOFer.

Comment

For those of you who said Bo, you can't really include him because his career was so short. How many seasons did he play? 3 and a half? Just based off of numbers and accomplishments, he falls too short.

He could've been an amazing player, but we'll never know what he could've done. Too many question marks surrounding him.

I will give him this, playing in the MLB and NFL, that's pretty crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post

Don't know when that tweet was posted but remember Cam Newton.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          For those of you who said Bo, you can't really include him because his career was so short. How many seasons did he play? 3 and a half? Just based off of numbers and accomplishments, he falls too short.

He could've been an amazing player, but we'll never know what he could've done. Too many question marks surrounding him.

I will give him this, playing in the MLB and NFL, that's pretty crazy.
          Deion Sanders too.

Comment

offense: Peyton Manning
            defense: Lawrence Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
              The best NFL player I've ever seen is Barry Sanders. Dude was poetry in motion...special talent. What say you?
              Jerry Rice

Comment

Diego Maradona was the best footballer ever. Better than Pele.

Comment

Working...
                X