Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nothing makes me more happy than watching pacquiao get put to sleep.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing makes me more happy than watching pacquiao get put to sleep.

both sides of the pacquiao and floyd camp are *******s and nothing makes me smile more than watching pacquiao get put to sleep by marquez last night.

the fans and the world wanted to see floyd vs pacquiao in 2009 after he came off the cotto victory. it would have been a colossal mega fight. but the egotistical snobs on both sides decided to play it the hard way and wait. well we didnt want them to wait. we wanted to see 2 fighters in their prime fight each other, not the sloppy leftovers a few years later.

the politics in boxing stinks and nothing fills me with more delight than knowing they all missed out on a huge pay day. ultimately they should have listened to the fans.

noone wants to see floyd vs pacquiao now. and it definetly wont get made. that makes me happy.

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER THE B S IS FINALLY OVER AND HELL YESS PAC GOT KTFO

Comment

Can't be mad, because I'd be just as happy if Floyd went down. So, I'd be a hypocrite to criticize you. Ah well, at least Manny will always be known as a ride or die warrior. Floyd will always be known as the guy that puts out a workout video right after Manny gets KO'd to generate interest in himself, and take away from a great fight.

Comment

I don't know about you, but I love KO's period, no matter who is getting sparked out.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          I don't know about you, but I love KO's period, no matter who is getting sparked out.
          this^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Agree. Screw Arum. Screw Pac. Screw Floyd. Screw Schaefer. Screw Haymon. I hope they all cried watching $100+ million flushed away in the ring last night.

Comment

I agree with the loving KO's, but it always makes me a little bit sad to see a great fighter get knocked out cold. Even as a Marquez fan I was still nervous for Manny's health, and that is a part I dont enjoy.

Comment

Knowing that Manny is alright i can have with these pointless sigs and stuff, its two warriors dishing it out at the end of the day, both men are MEN

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  lol, I HATE seeing fighters get stopped like that. Back when I was rooting for Martinez to beat Williams, and he got stopped the way he did, I felt so bad. Same thing with Pac-Hatton, and this, it's just not the way I want to see some of my favorite fighters go out....just me, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    Can't be mad, because I'd be just as happy if Floyd went down. So, I'd be a hypocrite to criticize you. Ah well, at least Manny will always be known as a ride or die warrior. Floyd will always be known as the guy that puts out a workout video right after Manny gets KO'd to generate interest in himself, and take away from a great fight.
                    A lot of you are inexplicably *****y. Stop taking sides being fanboys and just be fans. You can like Pacquiao and Mayweather at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                    X