Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crime similar in both?

Comment

Originally posted by GoodKarma View Post
      Which city is better in terms of weather , girls , food , diversity, traffic ?

I'm from the east coast (Brooklyn , Ny) and i was given the opportunity to move in with one of my relatives after i finish high school .

I'm excited because both locations look great and i could finally escape this horrible weather in NY .

Any suggestions ?

Also , which has more pinays ?

I'm from LA, just moved back from NYC and have lived in San Diego.

The answer to everything you asked is LA except for traffic. If you go in the same direction as traffic every morning and after leaving work, it can be bad. If you go in the opposite direction, it's not so bad. LA does have plenty of ****hole parts though, so know where you're headed.

Comment

San Diego for sure. The weather is always nice, woman everywhere you look and its just more relax all around. Plus everything is within driving distance, you got 30 min. drive to TJ , 40 min. drive to Hollywood n an hour or so more n your in LA.

Comment

go to east l.a, lol, really safe neighborhood filled with asians, whites , blakks and even some mexicans as well, you will feel like you just came to heaven when you step into the beautiful spot that i call east l.a, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Berges View Post
            San Diego for sure. The weather is always nice, woman everywhere you look and its just more relax all around. Plus everything is within driving distance, you got 30 min. drive to TJ , 40 min. drive to Hollywood n an hour or so more n your in LA.
            hollywood is a district of the city of l.a., genius.

so i don't how it's an hour longer to l.a., especially since hollywood is north of downtown l.a.

hollywood is the most northern part of l.a. city if you don't count the san fernando valley.

and hollywood is more than 40 minutes away from orange county let alone san diego.

don't talk out of your ass.

Comment

diego, easily.

unless you love phony ass scumbags, are trying to join a street gang, or are looking to transfer to a different skinhead movement

Comment

Working...
              X