No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Anybody else feel like Syrio and Jaqen and very similar?

Maybe they're related somehow?
    Really hated Syrio's goofy portrayal, perhaps my least favorite character in the series thus far. They didn't even pretend he had any realistic-looking sword training.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Next Week Promo.

Cersei to target Shae? Or simply seduce her over to her cause?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          Really hated Syrio's goofy portrayal, perhaps my least favorite character in the series thus far. They didn't even pretend he had any realistic-looking sword training.
          I disagree I think Syrio was portrayed pretty well he matched with his character a lot better than others from his fight scene to the things he taught Arya his appearance was off but that's about it.

Comment

• Good episode didn't like who they chose to play Dagmar Clefjaw or Xaro Xhoan Daxos though I don't get how they can pretty much get it spot on with some characters then imo totally mess up others.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Anybody else feel like Syrio and Jaqen and very similar?

Maybe they're related somehow?

They're both from Braavos. Different though. Syrio was the First Sword (best swordsman. J'quen belongs to a different group.

Comment

• Arya Stark, b*tches. Staring down and threatening the most powerful man in Westeros, and ordering people's deaths.

This was a great episode, best this year. We're finally getting down to business.

Comment

• They really should have ended last week with Renly's death. Doesn't have the same impact when it happens at the beginning of an episode, and a bunch of stuff happens afterwards without giving people a week to talk about it.

That's also not how I pictured the shadow killing him, but I get that they don't have the budget to do everything right.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Arya Stark, b*tches. Staring down and threatening the most powerful man in Westeros, and ordering people's deaths.

This was a great episode, best this year. We're finally getting down to business.
                    Three deaths need to be fullfilled. Is Arya going to get more and they're just spreading around the awesomeness, i expected more death? Disappointed there wasn't more Qarth. Cool to see Jon Snow getting the chance to be a Ranger, he'll make the most of it.

Favourite line from episode 4 last week

Balon - "You'll take a ship to raid the fishing villiages on the Stoney Shore"

Theon - "I'm to fight fisherman?"

Sis - "Be careful of their nets"

lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Arya Stark, b*tches. Staring down and threatening the most powerful man in Westeros, and ordering people's deaths.

I agree, best so far, i liked all the changes except the stupid Qartheen gowns. Wtf????? Is the actress playing Dany charging too much now to show them thangs?

Arya wouldnt give that look to Roose though. Tywin might be the most powerful (and that was a great way to show tywin's basassness) but he's not as scary as a bolton.

Tywin isone of my favorite book characters. I read all his conversations at least twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X