Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VICTOR ORTIZ: Boxing's Newest Clown (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VICTOR ORTIZ: Boxing's Newest Clown (VIDEO)

This dude doesn't give a crap about losing his belt.

floyd will always be boxing's B1tch though.

Comment

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
      AE,

I sent you mail.

Comment

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
        Hater in heat

Comment

to me, he was a clown few before fight vs Floyd anyways.

Comment

Ortiz fought for a paycheck. The funny thing is Ortiz could've easily got up from that 1-2 punch but chose not to.

Ortiz: "Now I can finally buy all the designer thongs with this payday"

Comment

i guess he should just walk around crying with his head down for the rest of his life.....

/sarcasm

you dude gets pissed off seeing another person happy and enjoying life

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                i guess he should just walk around crying with his head down for the rest of his life.....

/sarcasm

The dude got sucker-punched. I would be pissed-off if that was me. Ortiz literally blew Mayweathers c0ck right after the fight. Pathethic

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post

/sarcasm

No. There are some people that just want to see a fighter be HUNGRY.

I don't particularly like Berto...but I respect the way he felt/acted after he lost his belt.

Your comment makes you seem like a guy who never participated in competitive sports.

Comment

What is he supposed to be depressed or what you *****s? He is just enjoying life.

Comment

Working...
                    X