Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dropped a lil money on Schwarz for one reason: Tyson Fury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dropped a lil money on Schwarz for one reason: Tyson Fury.

He's been down against three opponents as a pro. Two in the US.

EVERY. DAMN. TIME. He's been dropped by a right hand. EVERY. DAMN. TIME. Don't matter if it's overhand or straight. The man just seems incapable of taking that shot for some reason. Which is why it was so bizarre to see him walk through Grabomir Clinchko the way he did.

Schwarz has at least a puncher's chance as a guy who relies on a right hand, eats punches with his face AND has no problems taking a W off a DQ.

Fury has to completely DOMINATE this fight. Anything less and there's no way you keep him #1.

What? No mention of Jeff Horn?

My saturday is ruined.

Comment

Fury within the distance is the only rational bet on this fight.

Shwarz is not slick, nor fast, nor particularly deceptive or hard-hitting. I don't even know if he has the stamina to do anything in the late rounds either.

Comment

Fury has real boxing ability.

But Ruiz vs Joshua told us that no one is safe. Especially in the heavyweight division.

I love heavyweights now. No disrespect to Klitschko, he was a HOF, great boxer, but that era of heavyweights was dreadfully dull and boring.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          What? No mention of Jeff Horn?

My saturday is ruined.

Comment

Fury didn’t train and has been doing a lot of PR.

I can see it is possible.

Comment

The OP has been chugging hatorade.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                He's been down against three opponents as a pro. Two in the US.

EVERY. DAMN. TIME. He's been dropped by a right hand. EVERY. DAMN. TIME. Don't matter if it's overhand or straight. The man just seems incapable of taking that shot for some reason. Which is why it was so bizarre to see him walk through Grabomir Clinchko the way he did.

Schwarz has at least a puncher's chance as a guy who relies on a right hand, eats punches with his face AND has no problems taking a W off a DQ.

Fury has to completely DOMINATE this fight. Anything less and there's no way you keep him #1.
                Money down the drain. Better of spending it on lotto tickets.

Schwarz cherry picked as a easy win for Fury.

Will come back here tomorrow when this match results in a tidal farce!!!

Comment

fury could have a mccall breakdown in any random fight, could be this one

Comment

You never know!

Comment

Working...
                    X