Fury/Schwarz: Tyson Fury weighs in HEAVIER than Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
    NO!

Ruiz is 260 but only 6'2" while Fury is 263 but 6'9". Its not the weight alone but the weight relative to the height and also muscles vs fat, and even where the fat is.
    Sure. And Tyson Fury's weight location is and always has been clear: his entire torso. Nothing wrong with that, I'm just quoting Teddy Atlas.

Comment

Ruiz weighed 268

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Originally Posted by Boxing News 24
        “260 [pounds],” said Ruiz Jr. to Fighthype when asked how much he’s weighing right now ahead of his fight with Joshua on Saturday.
        I don't care what Ruiz says his weight was, Fury may say that he lost weight between the weigh-in and the fight too.

We're comparing their weights at the weigh-ins, and Ruiz weighed-in at 268, while Fury weighed in at 263. Ruiz was heavier than Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          260+ lbs., exactly as predicted.

Fury's physical condition hasn't changed like many assumed it would.

These "tune up" fights aren't going to help him improve. He should have never waited on the rematch. Doing so has given Team Wilder more time to devise tactics that exploit his style. They'll make adjustments in the rematch, but by the time Fury realizes what's happening, it'll be too late. Wilder will pierce through his defense in the early rounds and he'll never recover.
          he looks leaner than he did vs wilder. better fat to muscle ratio.

he'll never be cut like wilder or joshua. but he doesn't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Lol.... he posted a video of the actual weigh-in announcing his weight as 268lbs. How does Ruiz estimating he is 260lbs BEFORE the weigh-in disregard that?

Comment

Fury looked very soft when he fought Wilder, he could conceivably be leaner and still weigh a few pounds more for this fight. More muscle less fat

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                NO!

Ruiz is 260 but only 6'2" while Fury is 263 but 6'9". Its not the weight alone but the weight relative to the height and also muscles vs fat, and even where the fat is.
                I’m honestly not even sure Ruiz is 6’2”, i don’t think he is.

Some journalists said they would argue he’s closer to 5’11 than 6’2” anyway, when they saw him.

Also, i don’t think Fury is 6’9”. I think he’s 6’7/6’8.

Most heights are a bit exaggerated.

Comment

A taller guy weighs more than a shorter guy - great news buddy

Comment

Ruiz was 268 lbs this thread is fake news.

Comment

Damn, either this motherfucker is back on that sauce or he hardly evened trained for this fight. He is eight pounds heavier than he was for the Deontay Wilder bout. Also, keep in mind that there was no VADA testing for this bout either.

Comment

Working...
                      X