Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people ignore the fact fury is a steroid cheat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by low blows View Post
    What I don't get is why wasn't his win changed to NC and Wlad restored as champion like Ruiz was?

Could anybody explain this?
    I don't know why neither, even Chris Hammer made a mention of this. People would want to blind side you with irrelevant stuff when talking about this. This isn't about hearn, joshua or Wilder/Top rank etc

This is about how this guy basically got away with cheating, again am i massive fan of his, am a massive fan of the sweet science, boxer/mover etc But the truth is Fury gets away with this s hit.

I cannot imagine any other HW currently getting away with what Fury did. Its like it never happened, and when you bring it up, you then have the ones that start with Hearn (WTF?), Wilder or AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I don't know why neither, even Chris Hammer made a mention of this. People would want to blind side you with irrelevant stuff when talking about this. This isn't about hearn, joshua or Wilder/Top rank etc

This is about how this guy basically got away with cheating, again am i massive fan of his, am a massive fan of the sweet science, boxer/mover etc But the truth is Fury gets away with this s hit.

I cannot imagine any other HW currently getting away with what Fury did. Its like it never happened, and when you bring it up, you then have the ones that start with Hearn (WTF?), Wilder or AJ.
      Luis Ortiz? I don't see the Wilder tards banging on about his failed tests all the time.

Fury didn't get away with anything, he served a 2 year ban. He's done his time.

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
        What I don't get is why wasn't his win changed to NC and Wlad restored as champion like Ruiz was?

Could anybody explain this?
        He tested clean for the Klitschko fight, that's why.

Scott just talks a load of nonsense. He hates Fury because he took his bum boy Klitschko to school and still can't get over it.

Comment

Because most intelligent fans know that 95% of all top athletes use PEDs.

Arent fights better when both guys are juiced to the gills? Like Mosley/DeLaHoya, all those Holyfield and Vargas fights

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_ray View Post
            Because most intelligent fans know that 95% of all top athletes use PEDs.
            Soooo... these "intelligent" people would be equally ok if Wilder got popped and they'd try to cover for him like they do Fury, right?

No, because they're not intelligent and they don't care about the sport, just their national heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Soooo... these "intelligent" people would be equally ok if Wilder got popped and they'd try to cover for him like they do Fury, right?

No, because they're not intelligent and they don't care about the sport, just their national heroes.
              Preach vrudda

Comment

the big one was UKAD and the BBBoc's mishandling of the failed drugs test and suspension. basically UKAD faced bankruptcy and ran out of money to defend themselves against fury's lawsuits from what it looks like.

it got swept under the rug, and fury's PR was expertly managed by "retiring" while he would have been suspended.

he also redeemed himself by losing the weight, facing his demons, and coming off the deck 2x against the best puncher in the sport. joshua may just be a blown up athlete whose speed and power were enhanced enough by drugs that he won a championship. fury has actual boxing skills that he learned when he was a youngster. many of the men in his family, his father, uncle, etc, were all pro boxers.

Comment

He is not Wilder and they need someone to cheer for. The dude popped dirty and ran away for a fee years. Came back saying he was on drugs and had mental health issues. In the States it's called being a crackhead.

Comment

Working...
                  X