Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One thing I will never understand about GGG fans is..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Exactly
    Ward would outbox GGG everyday
    He would need to ko Ward and i find that hard to believe
    Ward wouldn't out box Golovkin. I'd pick Ward to beat Golovkin but it's not because if his boxing ability. It's because of his size and dirty boxing style. Golovkin can't over come that. As far as boxing skills go no he isn't a better boxer than Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Real boxing fans know that GGG has ducked no one and even tried to fight Ward in 2013 when HBO wanted that fight and Ward said no.

We know he tried to fight every top10MW that was available since he turned pro.
      Only racist white boxing fans say Real Boxing fans, common man GTFOH with that we all know ggg is trash and he’s a bully who enjoys KOing no hopers

Comment

Can we stop with click baiting titles?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          ..how elated they get when he KO's another bum & how defensive they get when you suggest he should fight someone with a pulse besides Canelo
          Who is with a pulse in mw now?

Andrade is still unproven. Saunders takes peds on vacation.

Derev? You will not buy this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Ward wouldn't out box Golovkin. I'd pick Ward to beat Golovkin but it's not because if his boxing ability. It's because of his size and dirty boxing style. Golovkin can't over come that. As far as boxing skills go no he isn't a better boxer than Golovkin.
            I still believe Ward is the better boxer of the two
            GGG seems to have forgotten how to box , this is cause of his infatuation with Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              I still believe Ward is the better boxer of the two
              GGG seems to have forgotten how to box , this is cause of his infatuation with Canelo
              The man was getting outboxed by Kovalev and went MMA style on Kessler. This fight would have been pre Canelo. I think the two guys are pretty even when it comes to boxing skill. I'm pretty confident that Ward would dip into his bag of tricks if this fight had happened.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                37/38 years old Golovkin can certainly choose who he wants to fight now to maximize money before retiring.
                Prime Golovkin tried to fight the best, even Ward.
                You're proving my second point.

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
                Can we stop with click baiting titles?
                Naw but since you lack the self control not to respond imma fix that for your real quick

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Who the hell was elated on the forum. The majority of Golovkin fans stated before the matchup that they weren't impressed. Which is more than I can say about the Canelo lunatic fringe that defended his choices of Khan, Fielding, Mosely and a weight drained Chavez Jr. Not to mention punching out a 108 pound fighter, consorting with criminals, failing drug tests creating his own weight class and generally being an arrogant entitled SOB.
                  Don't ask stupid questions when there's 2 threads on the front page praising his win against Rolls and another thread telling us it was a good will because we can't beat Rolls. Pay attention to your surroundings

Comment

..how elated they get when he KO's another bum & how defensive they get when you suggest he should fight someone with a pulse besides Canelo
                    I am a big GGG fan and I speak only for myself.I expected GGG to slaughter Rolls and he did. I am not all excited about it but he did what he was supposed to do and showed again that he is the hardest punching middleweight in the world. I would have liked to see him fight someone better but I understand his cherrypick because he expected to fight Canelo 3 months later so he didn't want a hard fight so close to the showdown with Canelo. GGG was the champion with most of the belts. Canelo had no belts. GGG gave the beltless Canelo two title shots and they both made lots of money. Canelo won a razor thin split decision in Canelo friendly Vegas on a show put on by Canelo's promoter. I thought GGG should have won and deserved an immediate rematch. I thought Canelo should have given him that rematch in May instead of fighting Jacobs who GGG had already defeated. It seemed like Oscar wanted GGG older before risking his cash cow against GGG in a rematch. The only fight I want for GGG now is the rematch with Canelo he deserves.He should not have to win a belt first. That is a BS stalling tactic by Oscar to get GGG older. GGG had the belts and he wants to win them back. It's like saying AJ must go win a belt before fighting Ruiz again. So yeah,GGG vs Canelo is the only fight i want for GGG now. After he gets that third fight with Canelo then win, lose or draw I would love to see him fight the other top guys. First things first. Give the old ex champ his chance to avenge his loss to Canelo and win his belts back before he gets any older. If Canelo is better let him prove it in the ring. It's Canelo's biggest fight so just fight GGG FFS and quit stalling.

Comment

Cobra, dear...

... beyond any kind of fanboyism, tell me that you truly don't like GGG's boxing style...

Comment

Working...
                      X