Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Deontay Wilder gain almost 20lbs of muscles in 4months at age 33?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    It’s obvious he’s juicing but I’m surprised no one has called him out.

He and Spence use the same supplement. Spence is just growing man boobs with his because he has more oestrogen than Wilder.
    How can a man who admittedly said he doesn’t train that much for his opponents suddenly overtrain?

Funny how when he didn’t train, he was 209. But when he actually overtrained, get gained almost 20lbs, lol. No, he found the right supplement that defied genetics. That’s what he did.
    Look at his fight night weights historically. All I am asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Poor Ortiz isn't even allowed his blood pressure meds. The guy might drop dead in the ring.
      Lol, did you see Ortiz during his Wilder’s last fight? When he came to the ring, he didn’t even know where he was and he thought he was in his living room, lol.

He’ll probably retire after the fight but the both of them are gonna be juiced to heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Look at his fight night weights historically. All I am asking.
        I’ve never seen Wilder weigh more than 215 recently.

Perhaps you’re alluding to years ago when he had the low cut and had a few fights he weighed close to 220. He had a bit of body fat back then and he wasn’t toned. He’s toned now.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Muscle and Fitness says you can gain over twice that.

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/nut...od-selection-0
          Link doesn't work. Only way you are gaining a 1lb or more muscle a week is with roids.

Comment

I’ve never seen Wilder weigh more than 215 recently.

Perhaps you’re alluding to years ago when he had the low cut and had a few fights he weighed close to 220. He had a bit of body fat back then and he wasn’t toned. He’s toned now.
            He was 228 for a couple of them, 220 for Stiverne 229 for Arreola. I think around there basically since 2011.

It's all in the same range.

Maybe he's on peds maybe they all are, but with an accusation, you gotta show some tangible proof.

Comment

Beyonce Roider

Comment

Body fat and hydration would account for that easily. I mean at 212, Deontay has got to be close to 5% body fat which is ridiculous unless you are an elite cyclist or marathon runner.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  he gained 20 lbs of muscle, fat and water. not just muscle.
                  Get your logic out of here mate .

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                    Beyonce Roider
                    You are so clever.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      He was 228 for a couple of them, 220 for Stiverne 229 for Arreola. I think around there basically since 2011.

It's all in the same range.

Maybe he's on peds maybe they all are, but with an accusation, you gotta show some tangible proof.
                      That was 8 years ago when he had fat in his body. Watch his body back then and compare it to what he looks like now. And you’ll see the difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X