Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Deontay Wilder gain almost 20lbs of muscles in 4months at age 33?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Lol, it’s obvious he’s on PED. I listened to his interview and attributed it to his new nutritionist, lol. Where was this nutritionist in your 20s, my guy? He meant new PED scientist that injected his ass with anabolic steroids and HGH.

You don’t gain muscles at that age that fast. It took Josh almost 2 yrs from 2012 to 2014 to gain 25lbs of muscles on his upper and lower body (his quad never used to be the big) in his mid 20s but they still accused him of juice. But it took Wilder 4 months to achieve the same thing at almost 34 on just his upper body, lol.

Ortiz vs Wilder is going to be a battle of PED bandits, lol. May the guy with the most effective PED win, lol.
    Poor Ortiz isn't even allowed his blood pressure meds. The guy might drop dead in the ring.

Comment

After being clean vs Ortiz and Fury he decided he couldn't defeat DB without roids

Comment

I think he was back at his normal weight of 223. If you look at his two previous fights, I think he overtrained and I know he had the flu/fever before one of them so he has trouble keeping weight on at times but historically it's a normal weight for him.

Most of his fights are right around the weight he fought Breazeale at.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
          After being clean vs Ortiz and Fury he decided he couldn't defeat DB without roids
          After getting beat soundly by Fury, he decided he needed to improve his physicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            he gained 20 lbs of muscle, fat and water. not just muscle.
            Wilder has no fat and water in his body. He’s very toned.

He has also been using steroids for his hand for a while now because he breaks it all the time due to the amateurish way he throws his punches.
            Last edited by BangEM; 06-07-2019, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
              It’s obvious he’s juicing but I’m surprised no one has called him out.

He and Spence use the same supplement. Spence is just growing man boobs with his because he has more oestrogen than Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                1lb of muscle a week is astronomical.
                Muscle and Fitness says you can gain over twice that.

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/nut...od-selection-0

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  He has also been using steroids for his hands for a while now because he breaks it all the time due to the amateurish way he throws his punches.
                  ...Didn't take long for the troll to reveal his troll ways. First and only thing you needed to say was "Wildders cheATing Causs I said So!" instead of pretending you actually wanted a discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I think he was back at his normal weight of 223. If you look at his two previous fights, I think he overtrained and I know he had the flu/fever before one of them so he has trouble keeping weight on at times but historically it's a normal weight for him.

Most of his fights are right around the weight he fought Breazeale at.
                    How can a man who admittedly said he doesn’t train that much for his opponents suddenly overtrain?

Funny how when he didn’t train, he was 209. But when he actually overtrained, get gained almost 20lbs, lol. No, he found the right supplement that defied genetics. That’s what he did.

Comment

Who cares? He's beaten no one.

Comment

Working...
                      X